maybe someone knows where I get such a cable (10 pin to double USB an Jack)? Otherwise the head unit is unusable for making calls
maybe someone knows where I get such a cable (10 pin to double USB an Jack)? Otherwise the head unit is unusable for making calls
Try a Factory reset from Recovery and if you can't, reset from the screen reset and when Recovery factory reset comes out, I think it will recover.
even a month later no response from dasaita and the necessary part unfortunately not received! as it looks I am also not the only one: https://www.dasaita.com/community/forum/topic/59613/i-...
@Juan Perez, this is the link for my thread on xda developers to permanently root the head unit https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/root-for-android-10-px6-mtce.4134041/
I have a Honda CRV year 2018 already fitted with a Gathers Car Audio system Model VRU 195 CVi. I am replacing it withDasaita 9 inch Android 10 1080P Video but the canbus does not fit. Can you...
@Juan Perez zlink updates are provided within the specific firmware as quick yuan said....the only way for upgrading zlink is by means of replacing the apk on specific folder...but for this action ...
@Sylvain Grenier did you uncompressed the file? The final file must be an update.zip file that must be copied into the root folder of your USB drive. If not detected the firmware go to setti...
Hi, I have the problems tied to bluetooth and wifi not working as well as the timezone stuck on China. I'm trying to install the update corresponding to my version but the device does not recognize...
I think the version of Vivid that I have installed is the latest, I say this because it updates itself. However, the Zlink comes out with an update, I give it an update but it says that it does no...
Android 11 - have bluetooth issues same as later verisons of Android 10 with WQ-RF210. When unit resumes from sleep, many times it refuse to connect to phone. Only solution is hctreboot...
@Iron Beast please check the factory setting password 126 , VOICE type set the default volume
@Juan Perez the zlink app can update via firmware only . you can check your unit version to get the latest firmware https://www.dasaita.com/community/forum/topic/36770/firmwares
Спасибо, буду пробовать.
@Matthew Cover Not sure if you get this fixed. If you plug into the computer with no device recognized, I would suggest that you switch to another USB port or another computer.
@gray corgi Very helpful information. Thanks.
There still some problem with wifi.
I just updated my MAX6 with the WQ_RF210 bluetooth to Android 11 with the 20220413 IMG file from the updating thread. Then I flashed the HCT8 Android 11 public firmware 20220412 from bootload...
As others have stated, you MUST remove the SD card from the side of the unit (requires removal of radio) or this will hang up. Also, even though Android Bootloader Interface driver was instal...