@Carlin Mangar Well, removing the SD card now gave me a different error. "Download Firmware Failure" I did flash MTCE MCU 3.78 per Salvatore's direction in the firmware thread.&n...
@Carlin Mangar Well, removing the SD card now gave me a different error. "Download Firmware Failure" I did flash MTCE MCU 3.78 per Salvatore's direction in the firmware thread.&n...
I have just confirmed the issue with the SD card blocking the download boot start stage. You need to unplug the harness and re-plug it in if that happens - the USB reports failed device descriptor ...
I'm still stuck on "Download Boot Start". I've downloaded every driver possible and device manager shows now errors or missing drivers. I really have no idea what else I can try. &...
@Iker Gomez Iker, what if Factory Reset does not work? What would you suggest then?
No screen popped up, but I did manually install this Android 10 version again, the boot logo issue happened with that also. Seems to be almost like a bug in the software maybe?I have tried multiple...
Same thing happened to me. My screen is stuck on the Toyota logo. I tried everything on the recovery mode but nothing is working. I emailed Dasaita and tried messaging them but have not got a respo...
I've downloaded those drivers and I'm still getting errors. Now I'm getting a error from Windows that says "The last USB device you connected malfunctioned". If anybody can help me thro...
@John Chad already in packages. Rk drivers.
@Salvatore Noschese What drivers do I need? I downloaded that winusb drivers that i saw mentioned.
@John Chad if remain in maskrom/downloadmode is cause of missed driver. U can remove power for about one minuts from dasaita (remove units and disconnect power cable, or disconnect service battery)...
I used the Factory Tool in the OP and was stuck at "Waiting for loader start" I then used the Factory Tool posted by Salvatore Noschese and was able to get past that, but then got hung up at ...
@John Chad MAX10 Version:HA3_rk3399_10.0_ota(20220329) https://www.dropbox.com/s/hvpennxur83shk5/ha3_rk3399_10.0_ota%2820220329%2B%E8%93%9D%E7%89%99MCU%E4%B8%93%E7%94%A8%E5%8C%85%29.zip?dl=0...
Can somebody tell me which firmware version I need to get to update my PX6? My head unit is telling me that I can't run Android Auto with my current version. Getting my phone connected ...
same problem, the radio is new but does not lock the satellites even after several min, I have already changed the gps antenna but nothing has changed
I recently updated from MAX10 to Vivid10 - though I did not like so I downgraded back to Max10. I then saw there was an Android 11 update, so I try installing this update but now I am stuck with a...
But there it has to be a difference between a vivid 80mb apk and a vivid 1.3gb image. Otherwise I don't see the point of installing the large image at all.
@Zeek World You can simply install the VIVID apk. It works the same.
Hello, I just received the MAX10 PX6 with Andoird 11. It came with the stock UI. I would like to run Vivid. Can I just install the Vivid APK or do I need to flash the latest Vivid 10 (telenav_viv...