@Iker Gomez where do i find the latest android 10 update for the vivid 10 thanks
@Iker Gomez where do i find the latest android 10 update for the vivid 10 thanks
@Iker Gomez I'm trying to make the installation more secure.
Issue where BT (Android Settings) says connected but does not show connected on phone still remains an issue. I can however manually disconnect phone, where I couldn't before this latest update. BT...
@Iker Gomez i like the vivid release, but dab isn't present in home music widget and this is so bad for me. Hope can be added in future release. 👍
@Iker Gomez Thank you very much for the information :) Best regards
@Karol Karol it is just a full image (not ota) to help people to revert back to A10 if desired (using the same USB cable method). As pointed by Salvatore...dasata has just published on the first p...
@Gerard Miller go for the latest Android 10 vivid rom upgrade.... If you mean iGO app that could be preinstalled ...it is deleted once a clean upgrade is performed (wipe check is enabled on ...
@gray corgi i think it addresses sole.bt issues but check by yourself your particular issue with this upgrade and tell if the issue is solved or not to check with dasaita
@B G do you think is necessary the bracket? You mean the lateral brackets, do you? Does the unit move or not adjust properly to the car dash or is just to make your installation more safe and alig...
@Telnav Scout How about the ability to split the screen?
@Quick Yuan which file do I need for a vivid 10 I did a factory settings reset and now the nav app is gone and the radio as well so what version do I need and a new mcu if needed as well
Will this fix the issue I'm having with WQ_RF210 module, where occasionally on resume from sleep it will not find or connect to any bluetooth devices?
I bought a Dasaita radio for a 2015 Toyota Camry. It's the Max10 PX6 4G Ram+64G Rom (Camry 2015-2017). It does not re-use the original metal bracket and it does not come with a replacement bracket....
First post updated with A10 image latest release 👍
@Iker Gomez Welcome This VIVID is different than here in the forum to Max10? Best regards
@Salvatore Noschese great that you had good response. I haven't, and I want a refund. As the Dasaita website clearly says "Satisfied or Refunded".
For those who have a Mac....here you are the rockchip tools: https://sourceforge.net/projects/rkflashtool/files/ Unfortunately I never tried it...so I can not explain how to use it (but I am sure...
From the photo above, you can see "Long hold to pin an app" so that you can keep your favorite apps one tap away. We are considering to support more maps apps and more regions too.
@TL Tan i think is related to vivid launcher that is doing something after an internal error....as I only experienced on vivid ROM and not on hct (stock) one