Welcome. I used this manual (of the film). On the pendrive the current file with VIVID and MTCE software. I do not know how the latest works now, but maybe today I will find time and install becaus...
Welcome. I used this manual (of the film). On the pendrive the current file with VIVID and MTCE software. I do not know how the latest works now, but maybe today I will find time and install becaus...
Hello, I have the Max10 unit, with Zlink, in my car. I have been regularily updating the firmware until today, for more than a year already. Good job on that, it has really improved my user experi...
Hi,can you tell me which canbus protocol to select on toyota chr 1200 turbo? On my dasaita work the controls on the steering wheel but I can not see any information about the car, do I have to thin...
I have seen some forum posts regarding retaining the factory GPS vs using the supplied GPS that comes with the Dasaita. I was ready to drop about $30 on an adapter and harness when I learned ...
I just recently installed a Max10 (1280x480) in my 4runner. It's pretty sweet, love the Android Auto wireless via Zlink, which I was not expecting. Has anyone upgraded this model to Vivid? ...
Recently installed my Max10 in my 2016 Toyota 4runner. The install went pretty much without a hitch and everything seems to work. I have been spending a lot of time figuring out how eve...
@Iker Gomez When I use sleep mode, 25-50% of the time when I start the car the bluetooth will not connect no matter what. Even if I delete phone, it never shows anything on scan and just won...
Здравствуйте, мои дорогие друзья! Подскажите пожалуйста ответ на мой вопрос! После 1 часа работы программа мониторинга температуры процессора показывает 82°C (180 °F) и это зимой. Я ду...
@Iker Gomez Sorry for the late reply... I had issues setting the Time-Zone. It was stuck to "China" and not changeable. The Timezones for Europe were selectable, but were not ap...
In case someone runs into the issue, that the Bootloader on a Android 11 Device is not accessible by pushing the RST-Button. It looks like, that the procedure has changed slightly. You ne...
Is it possible to load (even purchase) maps for other regions for Scout?
It still doesn't fit, and I'm still waiting for a solution.... FOUR MONTHS NOW!!!
Bluetooth is set to fsc-bw124 I was just mentioning I had tried the others just in case. However I'm becoming convinced this is a hardware issue and I've reached out for details on how to return t...
Hi all!! I write you to ask if anybody noted if ZLINK doesnt memorice thekey we map ( end a call, or start a call). I map them everyday but as soon as I turn off the car.. next time I turn...
Hello Dasaita, I purchased the Dasaita Android 10.0 Car Stereo for Honda Vezel HR-V HRV 2014 2015 2016 2017 Gps Navigation Radio with 9 Inch Screen 4G Ram Head Unit about a year ago. I had it worki...
@Alan O'Brien If your bt was configured as fsc-bw124 in factory settings....DONT CHANGE IT. along in time Dasaita is making changes in harware and introducing new hardware...The selection of...
@Quick Yuan Thanks for this.
@Quick Yuan Hello. What does the latest software (10.02.2022) VIVID bring? Is there an extensive equalizer? Maybe something else? Thank you for the information and greet Dasaita users
@Antony Price hi here is the latest Vivid firmware https://www.dropbox.com/s/6tisb2mor9t5y5h/telenav_vivid_rk3399_10.0_ota%2820220210%29.zip?dl=0