@Tony Dunn As far as I know, cutting the wire, the better image (AHD). On my wife's Dasaita, cutting the wire from Dasaita AHD camera becomed to sharper and better resolution But it worked...
@Tony Dunn As far as I know, cutting the wire, the better image (AHD). On my wife's Dasaita, cutting the wire from Dasaita AHD camera becomed to sharper and better resolution But it worked...
@Pat Ti It seesm you have the most recent Motherboard. The Microhpne NOW goes by USB.... on the wires you have a a set with 2 USB + jack port. The jack port is for the external microphone. D...
@Keith Elkin I recommend you to delete/pair/unpair devices from the Standard Bluetooth Android settings: Settings> Connections > Blueetoth REmove from there ANY device and pair ir ag...
@Александр Максименко The latest Dasaita update OTA ROM for PX5 and Android 8 can be downloaded from here: HA_PX5_8.0_ota(20190428).zip (yandex.ru) Good luck!
Дайте ссылку на прошивку андроид 8. Спасибо.
@Iker Gomez not sure where to confirm what it has but the factory settings app says fsc-bw124 on the app tab when I open it. This was working after I flashed it. It started crashing after I tried d...
@Iker Gomez Sorry for late reply! Yes i tried that several times with no luck! Still blank on the Phone and Contact pages. Instead out of nowhere! The Android Auto and ZLINK started to work! So t...
А где лежит прошивка на 8 андроид? спасибо.
@Keith Elkin would you mind to check which Bt chipset have you set up on the factory settings? Perhaps something was erroneouly setup during the flashing? according to your unit, one of these devi...
@Quick Yuan is there really a device without a microphone jack port?
@Armando Gonzalez I dont know what you mean with going to "about PX6 machine" and not find the bt module. I thicnk the "about" screen does not show any informatio aboout blueooth When going...
i have vivid ROM (from december) and the last vivid launcher updates...I can connect wired and wirelessly well my Android phone (Galaxy S10plus) to the unit. You guys are having an odd behavior an...
it seems your android data is corrupted...do the factory reset...if that does not work, enter into recovery and flash a new fresh copy of Android 8 ROM
I have a CX5 Headunit as well and it is working well...except for the black screen during a few seconds that occurred to me sometimes, but i think it is related to the Vivid launcher ia am using (w...
i have the vivid working properly. Check the version of the Vivid software you installed. You had to install the last VIVID Rom available under Firmware section of this forum and then update the v...
Hello, i update my max 10 with Vivid 1O, but i have an issue. In the main menu the google maps does not appear and sometimes the car position moves and sometimes not. I've download offline maps an...
Ugh. Can someone from tech support please respond? At minimum acknowledgment and say we are working on it. Simple customer service. I am over having to reboot everyday even twice a day I fe...
@Quick Yuan Thank you very much!I managed to install this Firmware by using a Recovery which is bootable from SD-Card.Everything works fine again! :) This XDA-Thread helped a lot. https://for...