@gray corgi Using the sleep mode is battery safe.... it just uses a few mAh when in sleep mode. Additionally, if it detects a low battery it switches off automatically Which version y...
@gray corgi Using the sleep mode is battery safe.... it just uses a few mAh when in sleep mode. Additionally, if it detects a low battery it switches off automatically Which version y...
@Pat Ti I have consulted your issue with Dasaita (Quick Yuan) ...he think it could be a mistake during packaging (the usb sent must be 2+mic instead of 2usb only) please contact amazon@dasa...
Hey , Go here , I did and now working great DIY: Fixing Android Auto dark theme for the car - YouTube
Anyone know the size of the default logos. I keep creating a new one but its really small on the screen , went up tp 1024 x 768 and still too small...
@Iker Gomez , No, it was this one :- Greenyi 170 Deg Golden Fisheye Lens HD 1920x1080P Install Upside Down Vehicle Reversing Backup Parking Rearview AHD MCCD Camera|Vehicle Camera| - AliExpress ...
I rolled back from the 20220120 firmware to the 20211229 firmware and it was still doing it. I installed the HCT7 generic firmware (https://www.dropbox.com/s/vd8xf4qirre8vw5/HCT7_rk3399_10.0_...
@Tony Dunn So your reverse camera is not a Dasaita AHD camera...is from other manufacturer...perhaps @Quick Yuan can help you then, as I dont know the supported resolutions or the type of si...
This is how to retain Factory Camera, Program the Steering Wheel and More. https://matthewstech579995293.wordpress.com/
Iker, Thanks for your reply. Your reverse image looks really good. With my camera, there is a wire to cut. If I don't cut it the camera should be 1920x1080. If I cut it it drops to 1280x720. But, ...
@Francesco Melluso it is strange....let me investigate a little more
Thank you Iker for your effort. I removed the radio to look, but I only have a double-USB cable without this microphone input. So I guess I just got the wrong cable. Then I have to look where I get...
I did as you told me but it did not work, the microsd is not detected, I should try to extract it and reinsert it but I do not want to disassemble the radio for now, I will try when they send me a ...
Hello. I have a PX5 rk3368 - 4GB ram, MTCE with Android 9. I flashed the latest MCU 3.78 from this thread but I am a little confused with the roms. Which rom is the latest and suitable for my unit?...
@Iker Gomez thank you for your help, tomorrow I try
@TK Zhang check this thread is cam help you https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/background-noise-from-dasaita-max6-px6-4gb-64gb-px6.3962822/page-8
@Francesco Melluso the mcu is non relevant Just the android rom. Your issue is related to android mounting drives
@Iker Gomez it seems to me that I already have the latest version, should I also update mcu?
@Iker Gomez el problema es que no me encuetra ningun dispositivo y si miro en permisos el bluetooth se ha quedado sin permisos y no me deja la opcion de dar permisos. Se ve pero no me deja cl...
@Iker Gomez Hola, he probado de instalalar una version antigua(PX6 android 10) HCT7_rk3399_10.0_ota(20211109) y con esta si me encuetra el bluetooth de nuevo pero al volver a poner la nueva n...
@Francesco Melluso I recommend you to reflash your software from the beginning (and wiping)...it seems that the SDcard drive has not mounted after the factory reset. Take into consideration...