I have the same problem as you, I partially solved it by enabling the "personal hotspot visibility" from the control center of the iphone every time before turning on the car
I have the same problem as you, I partially solved it by enabling the "personal hotspot visibility" from the control center of the iphone every time before turning on the car
I am having a similar issue that CarPlay will not work. The zlink app just says "waiting but will not engage. The phone is connected to the unit with Bluetooth and shows up as connected...
How do you install maps in scout Tell me how to install maps in scout
Why did you downgrade it? Upgrading/downgrading android versions are not a direct process and the recovery partition must be upgraded/downgraded first. Dasaita does not provide a way to upgrade/d...
Check if the zlink app is available in your ROM. If not try to enable it on the factory settings by switching "carplay" option to "on"....then, after reboot the app will appear on your system. If...
You have to enable access to contacts on your phone. In your phone Go to settings》bluetooth and over your car connection name there is a gear like the picture (all switches must be enabled - the p...
Hi all! How do you activate your phone contacts? When i push the "bluetooth" icon for making a call. No contacts can be found! I also tried to create new Phone contacts on the head unit, ...
I also is interested. When you push that microphone icon on mainscreen, nothing happens....
Hello, the Bluetooth of my dasaita PX6 connects but after a short time it disappears, if I enter the Bluetooth option on the screen (indicated with a tf) it tells me that the application does not w...
You need to go to factory settings and change default SWK to canbus.
You need Zlink app. It handles Carplay and AA. Should already be installed.
I use Max10 with CanBus adapter and 2015 Rav4, but there seems no way to remap steering wheel keys. How do i remap them?
I have Dasaita PX6 HA5632 head unit with Android 10. When I connect phone via cable, nothing happens. How do I know if my head unit is compatible with Android Auto? And how do i make it wo...
Hello, I have installed in my Civic 2017, the firmware MAX10 Version : HA3_rk3399_10.0_ota (20210811) and MCU 3.78. Now the wireless Android Auto works for me and I'm happy. But after installing ...
@Quick Yuan Can the firmware W11 Version HA3_rk3566_11.0_ota(20211115) be installed on a PX6 MAX10 version? Is this version Android 11 and does it contain the same apps as the Android 10 ver...
Well since there's not been a timely response I think I'll have to look at other vendors. Not a good sign if pre sales questions cannot be answered in a timely fashion.
Hi, I just discovered, that I had bought a MAX11-Unit for My Mazda CX5 2012. Ordered from Ebay Germany. https://www.ebay.de/itm/353731530676?fits=Model%3ACX-5&hash=item525c0a...
@Pat Ti that is strange... as far as I know all the units have both internal and external microphone but perhaps your unit is connected by canbus or by the common plug to the stock Subaru microphon...