You are writing In an international forum ... using English will very useful for the rest to help you
You are writing In an international forum ... using English will very useful for the rest to help you
I did notice it for vivid launcher...but never noticed on the stock rom and launcher
@Keith Elkin did you flash with a prior wipe data? I did the move from scout to vivid and the first time it was not very well in general...after reflasing again the vivid with a wiping data ....ev...
@L Smith The Bluetooth (at least) is not controlled by android, but by the mcu....so it is limited to which devices to be connected...there are problems connecting some ble devices. Bit the wifi ...
@Mr Pink I ended up buying this. Working really well with my unit so far. It's a must have as far as I am concerned for head units with crippled wifi & Bluetooth. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09...
After changing the orientation of the display in the factory settings menu, I can no longer bring it to its original state ... I have tried several times to do a reset from the dedicated button, bu...
@Quick Yuan Why is there no extensive equalizer in the latest VIVID update, and already in the newer MAX 10 update there is?
I have VIVID 10 system after system sofeware update the sms messaging app is missing. why?
The post above has a picture of the stock head unit in my pickup.
When using Google Maps on my VIVID it doesn't let me change the navigation to always be pointed "North" for non-directional map and turn-by-turn "North" when a route is being followed. &nb...
Sometime the touch screen still hasn't any reaction, you need to push with more power the icon to start, it seams the touch is less sensitive, do you know is possible to configure the touch sensiti...
Ciao, Il bluetooth nonostante gli aggiornamenti non funziona, l'audio in uscita dal telefono in vivavoce è di pessima qualità anche se io sento benissimo chi mi ascolta non capisce o...
@fabio p Ciao se hai iphone devi spuntare ottimizza compatibilità nella voce hotspot
Hi, Could you please attached a photo of your car radio to check? We can check the model fits you.
I have a 2011 Toyota Tundra with the JBL sound system backup camera and steering wheel controls. I'd like to be able to use them all with a new head unit which would be the best option?
Hi Yuan, is possible always add bugs fixed when there are new firmware ? I would like to know which bug fix the new MAX10 Version:HA3_rk3399_10.0_ota(20211116) because I installed the 2021101...
I am unable to access the Bluetooth settings app, every time I open it, the settings app crashes and closes. I have tried using the network settings reset function but it doesn't actually reset the...
For Honda , but could work maybe with other Car units. For anyone looking to trouble shoot thier hotpsot connection. Please be advise. So with no help from The Dasaita Team, i had to dug deep. I at...