@Quick Yuan Welcome. What is the difference between the two systems? I have installed the LATEST MAX10 equipment in the car. Thank you for your reply
@Quick Yuan Welcome. What is the difference between the two systems? I have installed the LATEST MAX10 equipment in the car. Thank you for your reply
HI, is an upgrade available for Android 8 that can with my 10.2" Double Din unit from 2018? Thanks!
@Nicola Frau hi after rest become normal ? do you have video or photos to have a check
@Quick Yuan Hi any news about lane watch. I try several options and isnt work.
@Andy Knight hi seems like only no GPS signal problem and The GPS signal was lost. please Find a clear view of the sky. Your car must be outdoors to locate your current position; if all not fix , c...
I have a weird problem on my Max10. Several days ago the GPS just stopped working (using GPS antenna that came with the MAX10). No updates to the configuration of the headunit have been...
@Quick Yuan No it isn't! It's the first thing I disable every time I restore! last time i installed an app that plays an italian tv channel (from app store) and it stopped playing all videos includ...
@Gabriel Navas when you update , please click Wip data and format flash!
@Nicola Frau hi is video disabled while driving for safty ! on the screen ? if yes , please go setting - CAR-Watching video set to ON
Hello everyone! I would like to know if it only happens to me, I have a Max10hd with Vivid formware. For the second time I had to do a factory reset, because all video playback applications (ex You...
@Quick Yuan downloaded it, but the installing bar didnt move for a long time, any help about it???
@Quick Yuan thanks
@Michael Mark nevermind, I figured it out. Vivd is great so far!
@Vi1 Thank you for the update, but I have tested it again with that update and the last Vivid 10 update (20211108) and the problem is still there, music apps are still skipping two songs using the ...
@Quick Yuan This does not work, its for USB DAB Adapters, not Dasaita BOX DAB. This Stock App works:https://app.box.com/s/ziah66l8d4vm8h87o2ynz3dzf7q1hrou
@Gabriel Navas hi here is S720 Version :7.1 SYSTEM UPDATE HCT2_px3_7.1(20180815)https://www.sendspace.com/pro/dl/xfrm2r
Please where can i find the fil to update this version of the car audio
For 2019 Wrx would I install this one? https://www.dropbox.com/s/t5hlaflnnhwll6a/telenav_vivid_rk3399_10.0_ota%2820211108%29.zip?dl=0
@Chriss PC Fix this is the USB DAB apk https://www.dropbox.com/s/1v3drpjf3pgoa71/DAB%20Z%20Player%20for%20DAB%20USB%20adapters_v1.9.110_apkpure.com.apk?dl=0