PX6 Vivid 11 Very low sound volume

• Hello,

I just installed my new Dasaita Vivid 11 and everything is working perfectly but the sound volume is very very low. I already changed the settings on the Factory Settings/Voice to 20 in every item, but the problem remains. Any suggestions?

Thanks!

• @Artur Monteiro On this occasion, we want to confirm the following information. Please kindly let us know if you mean all the sound related apps' volumn is very low or just bluetooth related apps. If the bluetooth music or microphone sound is low, you should adjust the volumn in your phone at the same time. 

If still no luck, we are wondering if you can shot a video to show us the situation that you mentioned above.

• Is  your car equipped with an amplifier?

It seems that you are using the RCA cables (with are non amplified signal to be connected to an external amplifier) rather than the direct signals that come already amplified from the Dasaita unit 

• @Artur Monteiro Please kindly let us know if your car is with or without OEM Amplifier. We will further diagnose your problem accordingly.

• Hi,

My Qashqai comes with the non-Bose sound system, all OEM, I didnt change anything. I plugged the RCA with the FR RR FL RL and the max volume is very low. Without the RCA plugged, no sound. The amplifier works normally with the original sound system. Any ideas?

• @Artur Monteiro We are wondering if you can send us a video to demonstrate the situation that you mentioned above and we can send it to our technician for further diagnose as well.

Addictionally, please send us your order number so that we can better locate your order detail and assist your more properly.

• @Support Dasaita Here's a link to the video I made.

https://youtu.be/d8v5R2kJdk8

My order is Order SP-DA 3748.

I also sent this link to Dasaita Office email, waiting for an answer.

Thanks 

• @Artur Monteiro Please remove the RCA adpater as your car is without the OEM amplifier.

• @Support Dasaita It worked, thank you for your help!

• I purchased a Dasaita  Android 11 Car radio for Nissan Teana Altima 2014, everything play well except the bluetooth audio is at a lower volume than everything else. How can I level the volume when switching from other audio sources to the bluetooth audio?