Unable to update to VIVID

• Hi all,

I have a PX6 Max10 with HAL9K firmware installed, but having problems with bad phone call due to micro issues.
    To see if the problem was with the Hal9K firmware, I am trying to install a MAX10/Vivid version, but with no success (Unable to open file error - image below).
    I used different USB pen formatted to FAT32 but keep having the same error.

Does anyone have any advices or solution?

Thanks in advance!

• @Pedro Cunha

Note that you should put the update.zip files into a FAT32 formatted USB drive.

Plug the USB drive into any of the head unit USB ports and remove any other USBs that could be connected on other ports.

Wait for the update to be detected.

• Problem solved!

Had a dashcam connected, and even without the sdcard, wasn't letting me update. 

Now I have another problem...the option "Prohibit Reverse" is enabled and sound is being turned off when I engage reverse. After disable this option the 360 camera doesn't show image when reverse is engaged.

@Support Dasaita any advice to resolve this?

• @Pedro Cunha We are wondering if the 360 camera is after market or OEM. Our stereo supports OEM 360 camera. If it's after market one, you should ensure that it contains a 360 camera modem, if it hasn't, sorry to tell you that our head unit could not support. 

• @Support Dasaita 

The 360 system  is OEM (Nissan Qashqai J11 2020). 

It has worked very well with every firmware since now. 

• @Pedro Cunha  "Prohibit Reverse" must be enabled which means enable rear camera. Please go to factory settings > enter "126" > other > "Prohibit Reverse" set "Enable".

• @Support Dasaita That option "Prohibit Reverse" is enabled, but I don't want the sound turned off when I engage reverse, how can I maintain sound when reversing?

In previous version if the option was disabled, in reverse I maintained the 360 cameras and the sound.

• @Pedro Cunha Please go to Setting > car > extra setting > reverse volume adjust to "1-3"

• @Pedro Cunha Please kindly let us know if your problem has been resolved after the settings.

• @Support Dasaita Changed "Reverse Volume" to On and the issue is now resolved.

Thanks a lot for the support.