Honda Vezel Factory Parking Sensors

• Hello Team,

I have the max10 px6 for hrv/vezel. My car has front parking sensors which display alerts on the factory unit but does not show on the android unit. How can I get the factory parking sensors to show on the android unit.

Thanks,

• @Wad Sheik Do you mean front camera could not show on the screen or you mean that the function is on the veihcle control settings that could not be adjusted now? Please further demonstrate your issue so that we could better assist. It will be helpful if you could provide the pics to show the problem.

• No, it's not about the front camera but front parking sensor. Unfortunately I don't have any pictures from my original Gathers headunit but it's similar to the picture attached. When the car approaches an object the system will beep and show an alert on the headunit like this:

• Also, in the vehicle settings app can read the all the settings but it's all greyed out and does not allow to change the settings. My car is 2nd hand import from Japan and the dashboard is in japanese and can't be changed. I would love if I could change these settings from the headunit.

• @Wad Sheik We are wondering if the head unit is second hand, too. In this case, you need to go to Factory settings > Canbus > select option "21"

Then reboot the unit and go to viehcle settings to check if the option could be adjusted or not. About the language settings, please go to settings > system > language > add a language > choose your language > move to the first line.