Disable Vivid on PX6. It's possible?

• Hello:

I recently purchased a PX6 unit for Peugeot 208 with Vivid11 and am having a lot of problems.

I want to use the launcher "Car Launcher Pro" as it allows me to configure the screen the way I want.
    But I have several integration problems.

It seems like Vivid is always in the way. Can't I disable it completely? Is there a way to have basic Android without anything else?

Does this system not allow you to always leave an app open in the background, such as Musicolet?

Basically what I want is for my system to boot. Then I have the Automate App that starts Torque with an OBD2 connection to be able to see the data in the Widget and a few seconds later Musicolet starts to start the music with the widget.

But for some reason Vivid interferes with this and does not allow Musicolet to start properly. It also affects the controls on the Musicolet steering wheel and does not allow you to upload or download songs.

So I refer my previous question:
    - Is there a possibility to disable Vivid?
    - Is it possible that Max11 would work better for what I want to do?
    - Is there a way to leave Native Android without Launchers?

Thank you.

• @Oriol Quirant Banus

We could send you a blank Andriod launcher. Here is the link for it.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/0ciw2lmhnnhot3o/update%2Bmuc%20for%20black%20screen%20and%20partial%20screen.rar?dl=0 

Please just download the update.zip file. 

• Hello again.

I updated with these files that were provided to me but it didn't work. What's more, now I have a nice fixed black screen with a "Beep" every 5/10 seconds.

I updated normally and it started with the "Beep" although the screen looked very bad. It looked folded and colorless. Then the standard applications menu appeared but folded and without color, an error message appeared but it could not be read.

A while later I restarted the unit and the screen went black continuously.

How do I solve this?

• Could it be that the error was putting the "hmcu.img" file?

Now I read that it put the Update.zip.

I put the two files.

Can I solve it somehow?

Thank you.

• @Oriol Quirant Banus Please send us your order number so that we could judge and send you the correct hmcu file to check if it could get resolved. 

• Deleted...

• @Support Dasaita

Order SP-DA4142 October 28, 2023 (Dasaita Website)

Product: Dasaita PX6 Vivid11 1280x720 Peugeot 208 Ver. 2018-2019

Thanks.

• @Oriol Quirant Banus Do you have screenshot to show us if your head unit' MCU is MTCH OR MTCE? Please kindly find a pin, press and hold the RST button for 15 seconds to see if you can enter the factory setup page and factory reset the head unit. 

• @Oriol Quirant Banus Please try download the MCU 3.78:https://www.dropbox.com/s/3hd3ci3rp07ddnt/dmcu.img?dl=0 Copy the MCU file into your USB and then plug into the head unit.

• Hello:

This file doesn't seem to have worked.

I'll send you a photo of the Recovery Screen to see if there is any more information.

Thank you.

• @Support Dasaita 

I attach a video of the error with the system. Every once in a while, tear out the image. Normally there is a fixed black screen.

• @Oriol Quirant Banus We found that the version is defective, please kindly update the Max firmware

HA3_rk3399_11.0_ota(20230608) 

https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/ye2ia7nmb9d7cn7z9n424/update.zip?dl=0&rlkey=m14rlfbbz5fdig0mpjmn8ycw8

• @Oriol Quirant Banus Note that you should format the USB to FAT and put the file into the directory of the USB.

• @Support Dasaita

Hello:
    Unfortunately, we continue with the error. The system has been changed but the error persists.
    Below I attach video of "Max" with error and "Recovery Mode" with error.
    From what I know about computers, and if I'm not very mistaken, I don't think the problem comes from the operating system. I don't know how Android works, but if the "Recovery Mode" also gives a graphical error, it sounds more like an MCU problem to me.
    I don't know if it works like that, but if the MCU is like the Bios of a PC or the Firmware that recognizes the Hardware, isn't it most logical that the problem is there? But I'm telling you, I don't know how Android works.

I tried the DMCU again and it didn't work, it seems to me that it didn't work the other time either. Several "Aborted" come out. I attached an image at the end so you can see. It's hard to see because of the graphic error, but you can see it.
    I tried updating again with the HMCU (the file that was attached to the initial "Blank Android" version and that caused the problem) and it seems that it did update, since the LEDs on the buttons on the left side blinked and then remained fixed .
    This version of the HMCU is 4.04 (MTCH_HA4Z_V4.04) according to the folder of the initial RAR file.
    I don't know if trying a different (older) version of HMCU would solve the problem.

The last Update has been carried out with a USB Stick in FAT32 format. With the files in the root folder with nothing else in memory. Through one of the double USBs, not through the USB with the white connector of the unit (I don't know if that influences)

I hope we find a solution, I'm starting to worry.

Thank you

• @Support Dasaita 

Hello Dasaita Support:

Please let me know if you can give me a solution, if not possible, we should consider a repair or replacement.

And even more so when I have only had the product for 19 days.

Thanks.

• @Oriol Quirant Banus We have another blank Android 11 launcher, we are wondering if could have a try.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/699yl9z1trys0d7/px6_11.0_hct7_20230328.rar?dl=0

• @Support Dasaita 

Hello Support Dasaita:
    We still have no luck. The same, again. OS updated successfully, but error persists.
    This is frustating. Yes I know, I don't update anything.
    I await your instructions.
    Thanks for the support.

• @Oriol Quirant Banus Could you send us the bar code on the side? 

• @Support Dasaita 

Is it going well like this?

Greetings.

• @Oriol Quirant Banus Hi there, we have sent you the email with the screen area update file.

• 1 / 2