Night Mode/Brightness

• After installing the Android 12 head unit in my RAV4 2018 I have noticed the brightness is still too high for night driving even after changing the brightness to the lowest setting in both the regular settings and the factory settings other menu. The night mode slider does nothing to change the screen brightness or any other noticeable difference. Please advise or update. It's hard to drive at night with the light from the screen so bright my headlights look dim outside. 

• @Hayden Guild It will change but the brightness may be associated with the wallpaper. You could see the change in our following video.

https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/4jd0nd1nhn5aej57ii6tv/G12.mp4?rlkey=38puc3rq1fvpificjwsp0w5dt&dl=0

• @Support Dasaita  this is the opposite of the issue. The screen is too bright while driving, no matter the app or background. I found a work around to get into the accessibility settings to dim the screen further but it's very frustrating to go through 4 menus every time I need to drive at night or early morning. 

• @Hayden Guild We have reflected your feedback to our engineer, they are studying on new firmware to improve your situation. Your understanding will be appreciated and  once there is new version, we will release on this forum.