Dadaista PX6 Italy - Vivid 7.1.3860

• @Pierluca Cellucci of course @Support Dasaita will provide better reply but above zip is for PX6 with Android 11.
    I'm not sure that this zip is suitable to update from Android 10 (as you mentioned) to Android 11

• @Support Dasaita 
    checking this page https://www.dasaita.com/community/forum/topic/125448/firmware looks like there is a newer version release 20240319.
    Should I install this last one or the one you provided in message above?

• @Mcgyver83 Hi there, we have a 20240319 which is the latest one, if you have not updated the 20240302, you could go to download on this forum topic.

https://www.dasaita.com/community/forum/topic/125448/firmware

• @Pierluca Cellucci 20240302 is Android 11 firmware while your head unit is Android 10 which is not compatible. We will check if the engineer could update the Android 10 as well, your patience will be appreciated.

• @Support Dasaita all good.
    I updated to 7.2.4025 (20240319-telenav_vivid_rk3399_11.0) and now left panel shows "resized" gmaps view.
    It's ok. The only thing I can advise is that "it's really a resized google maps windows": if I move inside maps settings everything is rendered in the panel and sometimes is not super-easy because "there is not back button" in that view.
    I got stuck in a google maps setting page (rendered inside the panel) without the possibility to press "back" (the usual button in android device).
    I opened the "list of active apps" view and killed Google Maps and the left panel was reloaded starting from scratch (classic google maps map view)

• Yeah, I like how you can use Google Maps or Waze in the left panel window, but the one main downside is you can't open the app fullscreen once it's loaded in the left panel widget area. Trying to open the app manually or switching to it with a steering wheel key does nothing, and there is no easy way to get back to the app full screen. 

Ideally you could still open the app fullscreen, and be able to switch back and forth to the launcher and app like Scout maps.

• @Mcgyver83 We checked the Google Settings and there is "Back" in it. Please shot a video to demonstrate your issue, it will be helpful if you could tell us your concern in the video.

• @Elite Android We are wondering if you could shot a video and further demonstrate your issue in it. Your prompt reply will be appreciated.

• 2 / 2