Old Wifi issue for a cold car

• Hello,

I bought Dasaita multimedia in the spring of 2022 year for the Nissan X-trial 2020. 

So since day one, I had issues with the wifi. When the weather is cold ( below 10 degrees ) and the car is cold ( not driven for more than 4 hours) I have no wifi ( the wifi is disabled). When I try to turn it on it automatically turns off - like there is a software option for wifi but no hardware for the wifi. 

After a few minutes when the car is getting warmer, I can restart the multimedia and then everything works fine.

If the weather is hot ( like in the summer) it happens very very rarely, but in winter I have to fix it every single time I get in the car.

So two years ago with your support ( I bought the multimedia from Aliexpress), we tried a few software things that did not work. Finally, they sent me some pictures of how to make a bridge in the motherboard to skip some kind of hardware component. I did not do that - I have no skills to make it myself. I asked many car shops if they could do it  ..  all of them refused because they could not guarantee that they would not break anything ...

So my question is - do you have any other solution to this issue? I will be honest it is very annoying and frustrating to have to restart the multimedia every single time I enter the car ....

You can see a video of the problem here ( I drove the car for 10 minutes, after that I reproduced the issue and restarted the multimedia so you can see how it is fixed ): https://photos.google.com/share/AF1QipNfvjOLD7u-dE0JkSSDccOYpQHw2O0_IIvnF3l0_Jfw3nQbGKWbLRO3rdOUXQ_bRA?key=cnNFRGdqcEpLNEpzR0lJNzQ4c1pGRkwzZHhGeGJ3 

PS.

This issue is from day one, it is not something that stopped work .

• @Georgi Pekov We are really sorry that the issue is associated with the coreboard that you may need to get it replaced. Or do you want to purchase a new G12 with qualcomm chip and other high quality accessories. If you prefer to purchase a new one, we would like to give you a discount. Wait for your reply.

• Hello,

can you give the exact solutions and price?

What exactly should I replace and where to find the spare part? 

I suppose that you understand that I don't want to pay another 500$, especially after the first one with an issue that comes with the multimedia and I have absolutely no guarantee that the new one will not have another issue. 

• @Georgi Pekov

We would like to tell you that replacing the core board and mother board will cost about $200, we need your address to calculate the shipping for you.

If you could place a new order, we would like to give you 10% off discount. We are wondering if you considering replace it.

You could go through the listing first.

https://www.dasaita.com/products/dasaita-android-12-car-stereo-for-nissan-x-trail-qashqai-rogue-2014-2020-wireless-carplay-android-auto-car-radio-qualcomm-665-10-2-qled-screen-wifi-4g-lte-4g-64g-8g-256g-build-in-dab-module-dsp-head-unit-optical-output-%E7%9A%84%E5%89%AF%E6%9C%AC

• Hello,

I send you a private message about the two options.