Bluetooth not connecting to anything but a phone

• I have a Scout 2K 11.6 from June of 2023.  It is completely updated.

My bluetooth will not see anything but a phone or a computer.  I have other devices that I would like to connect to it including a OBDMX OBDII adapter (The generic ELM327 adapters cant access all data), a LED Matrix Sign, and two Bluetooth controled BMS for my LiFePo4 batteris.
    What do I need to do to connect the bluetooth for them?
    What do I need to do to get to the normal Android Bluetooth interface?

• Hi Ryan,

I found out the hard way Dasaita's Bluetooth & wifi is configured for their ecosystem. I too had Dash Cams & radar detectors I installed apps for but would not connect because of the jerry rigged networking components of the head unit. I ended up buying one of those Android AI boxes and connected to the wired Apple CarPlay usb port of the head unit. I split screen or switch between the two OS when I want to play with my toys. Good luck buddy! 

• @Support Dasaita Do you have any idea about this?  This is a deal breaker for me.  I can use another USB inerface if needed, but this is unacceptable.

• @Ryan Williams Based on past experience with the PX6 units, Bluetooth is crippled.  No devices except phone or some of the generic OBD devices. Really not great. 

• @Ryan Williams Do you mean that you want to connect a few Bluetooth in the same time, if so, we are sorry to tell that our unit could not support, only the Android 12 G12 series supports 2 devices to be connected.