4Runner android 10 head unit

• I bought this in September 2022. It was pretty easy to install and looks fantastic. Apple CarPlay wireless works flawlessly. Not super easy to switch between phones but not a big deal.

I just recently started having an issue where it gets stuck in the loading screen with the Toyota logo. This is an intermittent issue and occasionally after 10-15 minutes it'll make it through the loading screen. Any ideas on a fix? Is this a known issue? 

• @Mitchell Davis That's odd. Install any new apps recently? Change launcher? Anything like that?

• @Mitchell Davis Please go to Settings > About Machine and send us the current Build Number and MCU version, we may guide through and update of the firmware.

• @Jeff Johnson hi Jeff. No changes at all. Literally all I use it for is Zlink wireless CarPlay. 

• @Support Dasaita 

thank you for the response. 
    build number:

rk3399-userdebug 11 RQ3A.210705.001 eng.hct2.20220704.105700 release-keys

MCU version:

MTCH_HA_V3.80_1

Jul 22 2021 09:27:07

• @Mitchell DavisWe are wondering if you prefer update to MAX10 or VIVID10. Please let us know your option and we will send you the according firmware. Your prompt reply will be appreciated.

• @Support Dasaita I would definitely be up for updating. I tried to update it after I started having this issue (with both the installation file for MAX and VIVID) but every time it gets to the installation screen it crashed at the halfway mark every time and loaded a recovery screen. 

• @Mitchell Davis Could you shot a video to demonstrate the situation that you mentioned, we will look into accordingly?