Will firmware be updated for iOS 27?


  • When the beta came out for iOS27 a couple of months ago, I updated my phone and tried to connect to the G13 via zlink for wireless carplay and it would not work or connect.  So I downgraded my phone back to iOS26 to get it working again.   Now its been a few months, has anyone with iOS27 installed and does it connect via zlink/wiress carplay or will we have to wait for a firmware update?



  • @DRCK Please go to Settings > About machine and send us a screenshot about the current Build Number and MCU version. 


  • Are you supporting iOS 27 with G12 units with the firmware zst27_sc138_12_(20241126)?


  • @Mike Van Eeckhoutte

    For better compatibility, we recommend updating your unit to the latest firmware version.

    Please provide your Build Number and MCU version, and we will help confirm the correct update file for your unit.


  • @Dasaita Official 

    Hello, which firmware version and mcu version do I need to update?


Please login to reply to this topic!