Radio app that closes when receiving notifications or encountering other vehicles.


  • Hello, I am seeking help with an issue that has been bothering me for some time on my DASAITA car head unit. Basically, while listening to internet radio via the dedicated app (VRadio)—using a USB data dongle (Huawei 4G) for the connection—everything works fine at first. However, when I connect my smartphone (Realme 12 Pro Plus 5G) to the unit via Bluetooth, the radio app closes and a "Phone Disconnected" message appears whenever a notification or call comes in, forcing me to restart the app. Strangely, this also happens when passing other vehicles on the road. Can you help me?



  • @Angelo AMICI

    1. Is VRadio installed locally on the head unit or used through CarPlay? If you take out the Huawei 4G dongle, does the error still occur when you get notifications or pass other cars?
    2. Try running VRadio using only the 4G dongle while your phone’s Bluetooth is disconnected.Confirm if there are crashes or pop-ups.


  • @Support Dasaita

    Hello, and thank you for the reply.
    The issue occurs when I use VRadio (connected via a 4G dongle) while my smartphone is connected via Bluetooth (and receiving notifications); however, if I turn off notifications or disable Bluetooth on the smartphone, the system works without any problems.
    I suspect the issue stems from the Bluetooth connection between the smartphone and the car tablet, but I haven't been able to resolve it.
    What can I do?

    P.S.: I tried disabling all types of smartphone notifications, but then—during daily use when not connected to the car tablet—I don't receive anything and am forced to turn them all back on.


Please login to reply to this topic!