Firmwares

• I was able to complete the setup using my phone's wifi hotspot. It seems, however, that doing this leaves me with Scout rather than Vivid. I'm not sure how much of an issue this is for me, since I'm pretty much using the unit for Android Auto, and it seems to be working better with the newer firmware. 

• @Miguel Lai Could you kindly try to update the firmware to the version 20190731?

ha_px5_8.0_ota(20190731) https://www.dropbox.com/s/0l1bibw0h9ktt9q/ha_px5_8.0_ota%2820190731%29%E5%8D%87%E7%BA%A7%E5%8C%85.zip?dl=0

• @Roar H Sorry that the store was closed now. Have you still kept the box, if yes, you could find the item number on the box and please send it to us?

• @Zeek World We are wondering if you could test the following Android 11 scout version for us, the version comes with a pre-installed scout. If you don't want to use it, you could unistall it. 

https://scout-ivi.s3.amazonaws.com/vivid/7.0.3769/telenav_vivid_rk3399_11.0_image(20231102).zip

• @Jonatan Soler Sorry to tell our firmware is just compatible with our PX6 head unit. If your current head unit update our firmware, we assume that Wondefoo may not cover your warranty. Your understanding will be appreciated.

• @Jim Nicholson Just turn on the hotspot on your phone and refresh the WIFI setup page for the connection.

• @Support Dasaita 

Sorry I don't have the box, this is over 5 years ago.

I found the paypal transcript from the purches.

Order Date: 09.07.2018

Time: 07:11:25 CEST

Item ID: 263004086020

Description: 9" Android 8.0 Radio for Mitsubishi Outlander Stereo GPS Navigation Head Unit

Transaction number for refrence: 3YW04908R0164020E

Ebay Number: EBAY_EMSCX0000814057702417

This is all the documentation of the unit i have, beside the head unit itself. based on the date and year arrent you able to see what unit configuration were sold in that period ? 

• @Support Dasaita Hi Dasaita, thank you very much for the advice. Unfortunately after updated using the file given, the MCU showing the same version as before updating. Just before it reboot again after it installed the new update file, it shows status of 'ERASING', is this normal?

• @Support Dasaita 
    I will install it today and report back.

• @Miguel Lai Yes, after updating it will show Erasing, so you need to back important data before the update.

Please let us know if your problem has been resolved after finishing the update.

• @Roar H Sorry that the store has been closed for a long time that we could not find your head unit information, you need to let us know which UI do you have. Is it V10 Version, V940 Version,V840-8 Version,  or V600 Version? Your prompt reply will be appreciated. 

• @Support Dasaita 

And where exactly am i able to find this information? 

• @Roar H Could you give us a screenshot of your order detail as we could not find in our system now? Please further demonstrate your issue so that we could further look into it in the meanwhile.

• @TT LL Please kindly let us know  if you could print the operation log and shot a video to record the process of the situation that you mentioned. We need the detailed time of your movement in the head unit so not only the video but the log is needed at the same time. 

Here is the tutorial of how to print log. (Go to Factory settings > enter "logcat" )

https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/bb7pfxddxr8y59k9e7ijk/print-log-video.mp4?rlkey=pxy5pahn6xcxjrc960iv9eo45&dl=0

• @Support Dasaita  I just sent the log and video on the support mail.

• @Support Dasaita 

''@Roar H Could you give us a screenshot of your order detail as we could not find in our system now?''

We have gone thru this rout 2 times now.

But your welcome to try again:

I bought it thru your ebay store that's now closed. 

Ref earlier post:

Roar H

I found the paypal transcript from the purches.

Order Date: 09.07.2018

Time: 07:11:25 CEST

Item ID: 263004086020

Description: 9" Android 8.0 Radio for Mitsubishi Outlander Stereo GPS Navigation Head Unit

Transaction number for refrence: 3YW04908R0164020E

Ebay Number: EBAY_EMSCX0000814057702417

This is all the documentation of the unit i have, beside the head unit itself. based on the date and year arrent you able to see what unit configuration were sold in that period ? 

The problem:

Ref earlier post:

Roar H

@Support Dasaita 

My Sygic navigation app is now just closing itself after a couple of minuts.

(Edit: This has been working for years prior to last update of the app)

(the whole unit hard locks itself, i eather have to wait 5 minuts for it to reboot itself, or use a pin and restart the unit manualy.)

i have tried to factory resetting the whole unit and installed the app again to see if that help but no luck. 

I were hoping that upgrading the Android version would help.

And yes i see now that i only asked for the mcu update. i forgot to type in the android update aswell.

• @Support Dasaita Hi Dasaita, i believe the version which given is the same with my current version because after update, it shows the same version as before. Is there any newer android for this Dasaita head unit? After i off the wifi and bluetooth auto connect, so far so good, already few days, my reverse camera is working fine, hope the problem has really resolved. Will feedback if i encounter again the reverse camera video freeze up.

• @Support Dasaita No luck installing the image you provided... Extracted the file, tried two different Flash drives on Fat32...

@Zeek World We are wondering if you could test the following Android 11 scout version for us, the version comes with a pre-installed scout. If you don't want to use it, you could unistall it. 

https://scout-ivi.s3.amazonaws.com/vivid/7.0.3769/telenav_vivid_rk3399_11.0_image(20231102).zip

• @Roar H We are wondering if you could update the latest firmware. 

V840-8 Version :

ha_px5_8.0_ota(20190731) https://www.dropbox.com/s/0l1bibw0h9ktt9q/ha_px5_8.0_ota%2820190731%29%E5%8D%87%E7%BA%A7%E5%8C%85.zip?dl=0

• @Zeek World Sorry that the file is wrong, please try this one. https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/srgrpik0i2e09d5hfeng0/update.zip?rlkey=ap62mqz8cz4thb3q9ju8h9zao&dl=0 

There is no need to extract the file if the name is already update.zip.