Firmwares

• Good evening, the latest updates provide Scout both in combined mode and with the latest as a navigator that appears (Except error Scout works with US,CA and MX maps)in the launcher of the first screen. Scout can be uninstalled but the screen has clock et speed as winget. Could you tell me how to set MAPS instead of these windgets?Why don't you give a choice when installing the update between Maps ou Scout for the windget

• @Ciro Manco We are still studying on the issue that you mentioned, once our programmer has released the new firmware, we will update in this forum, your understanding and patience will be appreciated.

• Hi, sorry bit i found a little bug.

Why is it that after using Google Assistant, it stays open and I have to close it manually? 

Thanks

• @Support Dasaita Here some feedback after testing the latest Vivid 11 with Maps.

I first did a dirty update from Vivid 11 (latest combine image). Ran into a few issues, CarPlay no longer worked and other issues like no music sound when running Scout in full screen.

Then, decided to do a clean update (Erase flash and format). Carplay worked and audio got corrected as well.

I would recommend a clean install when upgrading to the Vivid 11 with Scout Maps built in.

• @Ciro Manco Could you shot a video to show us the situation that you mentioned above, we will forward to our programmer to check if it is compatibility issue? 

• in de launcher van het eerste scherm geen maps, maar het scherm heeft klok en snelheid als widget. Kunt u mij vertellen hoe ik MAPS kan instellen in plaats van deze windgets?

nhet is leuk dat u scout voorrang geeft, maar hier in europa gebruiken we geen scout, of denkt u dat alleen americanen u systeem koopt.

Waarom geef je geen keuze bij het installeren van de update tussen Kaarten van Scout voor de widget of maps zo houdt u iedereen tevreden

• @Support Dasaita

Hi, here below the screenshot:

• @Ciro Manco We are wondering if you have updated the version to the latest as we could not use voice assistant for now in the latest version. You could only use it in the Android auto now. 

• @Support Dasaita i have this issue since 2 latest firmware. As explained in my previous mail i installed latest version but due your choice to have scout as predefined gps and the impossibility to restore maps in the launcher widget i desinstalled it and come back to the previous firmware

For information the google assistant bug appears only on the launcher screen.

Can yous explain "...only use it in android auto now"? This means that with future firmware i need to activate android auto to use google assistant?

• @Ciro Manco Yes, we only have Google voice search now, if you want to use Google assistant, you need to go to Android auto as our launcher could not quite compatible with the previous pre-installed Google assistant, we make this optimization of the pre-installed application.

• Hi, I have some questions on what to do.

I have a PX6 in my Clio4 with Android 9 in it. These details are under "About this tablet":
    Buildnumber:

Kernel version:
    #471 Thu 05 21 10:58:06 CST 2020
    uboot-05_02_2020-11:25:51_M11 1024x600

MCU version:
    CSN2_D_05262020_113507CPU and Memory size:
    64-bit Cortex-A72x2 1.8GHz Cortex-A53x4 1.4GHz
    4GB TC:47C F0:1416M F1:1800M

Now, I would like to upgrade it to the newest update there is available, but from the topic starting message I can't make any sense on which update file to download. Can I get some help with that, please?

• @Support Dasaita 

Did the update, the android version still says android 8.0.0 though!

• Hola, que versión de software necesitaría para actualizar?

• @diego Martínez falagan 

• @diego Martínez falagan We are wondering if you have suffered any malfunction that could not be resolved by factory reset. If yes, you could update the following firmware. If there is none issue, please just stay in this current version.

V840-8 Version :

ha_px5_8.0_ota(20190731) https://www.dropbox.com/s/0l1bibw0h9ktt9q/ha_px5_8.0_ota%2820190731%29%E5%8D%87%E7%BA%A7%E5%8C%85.zip?dl=0

• some countries cant use scout, but they are buying your product and also want to update there car radio , they used to love the maps on the startscreen , not the spilt screen version but how it used to be in the past. so why cant you make 2 update one with scout and one with Maps.

like i said before there are many users buying your product but still your forcing them with scout that they cant even use and forcing them to split screen if they want to use maps.

thats means your not even considering a damn about your customers who is buying your product out side the the countries that can use scout.

• @cleo cleonise Hi there, it must be Copyright issue that we are struggling for and once we have new release version to solve the problem, we will release associated firmware asap. Hope you can understand.

• Hy following my devise can you suggest me the correct file in order ti update It? Thanks

Numero build

px5-userdebug 8.0.0 OPR5.170623.007 eng.hct.20190428.180147 test-keys

Versione MCU  MTCE_HA_V3.45_1  Mar-18 2020 15:08:39 

Numero di serie  788E686B57D86B68 

CPU  8 core 64-bit CPU Coretex-A53 @

Modello  px5(1024x600) 

Versione di Android  8.0.0 

Livello patch di sicurezza Android 5 ottobre 2017 

Versione kernel  4.4.93+  rocky@r940 #11  Thu Apr 25 10:06:21 CST 2019

• I would like to upgrade my px3. Which version can I upgrade to?

• @Luigi Torav

Here is the latest version of your Android 8 px5 head unit V840-8 Version :

ha_px5_8.0_ota(20190731) https://www.dropbox.com/s/0l1bibw0h9ktt9q/ha_px5_8.0_ota%2820190731%29%E5%8D%87%E7%BA%A7%E5%8C%85.zip?dl=0