Firmwares

• @Rob Maizels update to latest available rom for your unit. If the problem persists may be a hardware issue

• @Rob Maizels Let us sort out your issue, you said that the Bluetooth on your head unit was not stable while it could work just intermittently. We are wondering if you would like to proceed an update of the firmware.

V840-8 Version :

ha_px5_8.0_ota(20190731) https://www.dropbox.com/s/0l1bibw0h9ktt9q/ha_px5_8.0_ota%2820190731%29%E5%8D%87%E7%BA%A7%E5%8C%85.zip?dl=0

• Hi, Thanks for your reply, I worked out how to use the link you sent me. I managed to download a file called     ha_px5_8.0_ota(20190731)升级包.zip, is that the blue launcher? I have been pretty happy with the gold launcher and I have managed to update the MCU to 3.14 and so far it seems to connect to my phone now, but I will have to wait and see if it keeps working in a week or so. Did the update you refered to have an MCU update as well?  Thanks for your help.

• I have the Android 12 unit for the 4Runner.  One issue which was somewhat resolved with the zst27_sc138_12_(20240111) firmware update is, when moving to reverse, it took a long time for the reverse camera to appear.  This has been improved but still there is a slight delay before the rear camera display is shown.  Are there any plans to further resolve this?

• Good morning, I updated my PX6 with the MAX10 firmware Version HA3_rk3399_10.0_ota (20230803) but when I reboot I get the "Version Unmatch -04" error.

Possible solutions? Thank you

Previous Firmware Build No. rk3399-userdebug 10 QQ2A.200305.004.A1 eng.hct.20210130.095112 test-keys

MCU Version: MTCE_GS_V3.73_3

• @Support Dasaita 

The camera App missing with the latest Vivid/Scout images its called "F Cam". 
    It was present with previous versions.

• @Support Dasaita 

The camera App missing with the latest Vivid/Scout images its called "F Cam". 
    It was present with previous versions.

• @Zeek World 

I figured it out.

Had to enabled front camera on the Factory settings for the F Cam app to show, Im all good now.

• @Support Dasaita It's a MAX 10. Thank you!

• @Ethan W Could you kindly send us a video to show us your situation so that we could check if the situation is normal or not? Your cooperation will be appreciated.

• @Diego B. Please send us your order number so that we could locate more order detail and please send us a photo to show the error that you mentioned. Your cooperation will be appreciated. 

• @MARIO C Please update the firmware.

MAX10 VersionMake Sure your unit is PX6 Andorid 10

HA3_rk3399_10.0_ota(20230803) 

https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/sy068zz4tgokutkfhuwkt/update.zip?rlkey=uuhukuun3882rz4cyqxsgs9k6&dl=0

Here is the instruction.

https://www.dasaita.com/community/forum/topic/37249/how-update-firmware

• @William Wallace  To finish my story. I think when I was first installing the unit and once powered up I recall a prompt for an update, I initiated the update and after some time thought the update has completed and shut the car off. I came back and that is where my issue started.

So far so good, Totally happy with the purchase, so much to do with the unit! Love it

• Hi, sorry for my english!

I've problem with play store, dont'work! When I open play store, it closes immediately as soon as I go to the app search bar. I have the last update Ha3_rk3399_10_ota(20230803). 

Can you help me please? 

Thank you very much. 

• @Support Dasaita After the 3.14 MCU update the unit has been working perfectly. Bluetooth connects fast and all other functios seem to work as expected. I had a problem a few months ago where the music player would not remember the last song ot played after going into sleep mode, that seems to be resolved as well. I will keep the gold launcher as I like the way it looks.

• @stefano cao Do you mean that the Play store app crashed and you have updated the firmware which could not solve the problem? We are wondering if you could go to Settings > System and Factory reset the whole unit to check if the the function could recover.

• @Support Dasaita @Supporta Dasaita ho risolto! Avevo seguito le indicazioni di qualcuno che diceva di disattivare Android system webwiew, ma ho capito adesso che questa azione blocca alcune applicazioni di Google come il Play Store. 

• @Support Dasaita 

I updated the firmware to the suggested one for MAX10. The bluetooth is working much better.

However, now I am facing other problems:

- Sometimes the unit will not boot for more than 5 minutes, the screen stays blank,no buttons are lit, after driving a while the unit boots (this happened 2 times in the past two weeks).

- Sometimes the unit will boot, but no audio will play (I have jeep wrangler with premium Alpine audio), this happened 3 times in the past 2 weeks, the solution was to disconnect the battery.

I did not have any of this problems with the previous (3 years old firmware).

I did factory reset several times, and installed the update at least 2 times with selecting clear data and format flash.

Any suggestions ?

• Hi, I am having an issue with music randomly pausing/playing when using Zlink over wireless from android phone. I have tried this with a pixel 5 and a pixel 8 and it happens on both. Which file do I select to update the firmware? 

• Hola me gustaría que me mandasen una actualización de mi unidad es una vivid 11 no me funciona bien últimamente