Firmwares

• @Quick Yuan  Welcome. What is the difference between the two systems? I have installed the LATEST MAX10 equipment in the car. Thank you for your reply

• Please reply. Maybe someone will share the information

• Hi,

I am getting a signature verification failure message when i try to install the Max 10 Android update. Please do kindly advise.

Thanks.

• Hi all. 

a few days ago I encountered problems with my Dasaita Max10 PX6.

the device, once turned on, restarted after 10 seconds.

therefore I proceeded, through the recovery menu, to re-install the software (ROM 20211015).  the MCU remained the same after recovery, version 3.78_1.

at this moment I am with the base ROM installed and I have not downloaded any application.

the oddity is that now I can no longer enter the recovery menu, or execute Reset.  holding down the RST key on the left side of the device for a long time, nothing happens.  after releasing the RST key, the screen remains black, pressing it again quickly turns on the device and the open application is the previous one

does anyone know how to restore the correct functioning of the RST key?

• @Quick Yuan I installed the VIVID software in max 10 and I do not know why there is no sound from the NavRadio radio application. The system radio is and the sound is, and the NavRadio application is not. On the HA3 software and today I checked on HCT7 also the NavRadio application works correctly. However, on VIVID no longer, there is no sound :( What could be wrong???

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=v0GuLXZCcBQ

• @Quick Yuan Today, VIVID downloaded the updates itself. I will insert pictures here with the current software number. Only in the picture is a BMW and not a RAV4 :) NavRadio app still without sound :( And can these icons from the VIVID radio somehow describe and add radio name icons? Marked with an arrow on the photo. Thank you for your reply

• @Quick Yuan Well, unfortunately :( Today I re-uploaded the HA3 software to my Dasaita Max 10 radio, and then uploaded the latest VIVID software from this forum. In a moment, the VIVID system downloaded the updates itself and I installed. I re-uploaded the NavRadio application and after the first launch and searching for radio stations everything worked as it should, the sound was. As soon as I left this application and launched the system radio in the NavRadio application there was no more sound :(

It is a pity that you can not (or maybe you can only I can not) assign which program or application should run first. For example, I run the radio that takes precedence to NavRadio. Same with live navigation, it would also be nice to assign. Please reply

• Is it possible, to have a changelog published with the firmware and on this forum? 

IE
    Features added/removed
    Bugs fixed
    Known issues with the release ( that will be addressed in future releases )
    Planned release features/ fixes with approximate dates if known ( this would help users to decide to go through the update or hold off if issues are not affecting them drastically)

The firmware updates for vivid have been coming through pretty quickly recently, which makes for some work setting up the system, each time the update is applied. I appreciate the hard work done in each of the updates and understand the updates can introduce other issues occasionally.

The issues I seem to be having are the wireless constantly disconnecting, which can be annoying when using an iphone for a hotspot whilst driving. This may be related to using the zlink wirelessly and switching between zlink and the vivid interface. I feel like this could be done more seamlessly. IE the iphone I use should be able to go from zlink back to the headunits interface and jump over to the hotspot without user intervention. I've done a bit of digging through menus but can't find how to set this up. I'm using firmware 20211119 and am yet to update to 20211123, but will update soon and report back if this is fixed in that update here.

Thanks for your work with the updates.

• I have installed MTCE MCU 3.78 and Android 10 Update MAX10 version HA3_rk3399_10.0_ota(20211015) and it works well

• @Quick Yuan I see that there are already nice changes. Definitely SUPER equalizer. It gives great possibilities of settings. The application menu is also a plus for me. It is more convenient to move up and down. But the NavRadio radio continues without the sound of :(  If you could describe and add icons of radio stations to the FM system radio would be great. I look forward with curiosity to the next VIVID updates and thank you very much for your work. I will definitely recommend DASAITA

• @Quick Yuan I have a dasaita head unit for asx 2014 but when I turn on engine gear in P the screen is black and the buttons is not functioning after I put the gear to R then the head unit is functioning like normal may I know how to solve it? 

• Is there any update for the Ai box 

it's not working good 

• @Quick Yuan Welcome. Do I need to install this VIVID update from 20211203? Because I have uploaded a version of the 20211201 and something I downloaded this version online. Thank you for your information and help

• @Quick Yuan Welcome. Why is there no longer an extended version of the equalizer in the new version of the VIVID update? In the 20211201 version, it was very good

And the version was like this. Well developed. Can it be added to VIVID.

The NavRadio app is still without sound :( For a moment (a second) something hums and then silence :(

• Hi. I have a px5 5225 android 8.0 . Can I update to android 10 vivid ? Thank advance 

• @Quick Yuan  can you help me to upgrade my px5 to android 10 or vivid if is possible ? Mcu update ok. Witch firmware I can choose for this Dasaita ? Thank you

• I can not connect my iphone hotspot as wiffi. (HA5217-MAX10-CP-HD-AHD) Toyota corolla Sport p. 2014