Nissan 360° Camera not working

• Hi there,

I have a Max10 PX6 in my NP300 Navara and it worked just fine until recently. Now the Camera just shows a black screen when shifting into Reverse or activating it via the steering wheel button. I already wrote an email to the support and, after a while, i was told that the issue is known and i should update the MCU.

First of all I can't imagine why updating a system which ran without problems until it stopped to do so should make the camera work again.

Anyways, I updated the MCU and still get the black screen instead of 360° Birdview. Considering the size of the NP300 thats a real pain in the neck.

Anybody out there who might be able to help?

Thanks a lot in advance!

EDIT:

After updating to current MAX10 Version still only a black screen when shifting to reverse. Factory unit displays 360° Camera without a problem.

• The MCU handles the reverse camera since the Android system is not started up yet. Do you have a Can-bus box?

The canbus box normally handles the 360 camera and also supplies the reverse signal to the MCU.

• Thx for your answer!

Yes, I do have a can bus box. Already tried switching to one of the same type (ns-ss-04) that came with my old px5. Didn't work. The strange thing is that the head unit appears to get a signal. It switches to camera instantly when I shift to reverse. But without showing a picture but still without the yellow triangle (no signal). 

• It looks like your canbus box do supply the reverse signal, but not video. You don't happen to have swapped the two yellow cam_in cables?

• @Tom Boxsadly not. It was working for a year now and suddenly stopped. I tried all possible cable combinations to get it back to life but without success. When I swap the yellow cables I get the "no signal" triangle. So I'm pretty sure the connections are right. Sad thing is that dasaita refuses to give technical support or any sound advice because I didn't buy it directly from them. 

• @Chris Arms on the factory settings /others....did you have reverse camera enabled?

Perhaps during an upgrade....this setting was modified

• @Iker Gomez hi! yes its enabled. Dasaita just sent me a video. I shall disable and re-enable the cam... Already tried. No success