Dasaita radio does not turn on

• I've had my Dasaita head unit for a little over a month and it had been working fine. However, today, the radio unit did not turn on. The screen remained without power, and no bluetooth sound was going to it. 

Did my head unit die on me or is there something I can try to troubleshoot? 

The description of the Dasaita head unit from Amazon is: "Dasaita Android 10.0 Car Stereo with Carplay for Toyota Camry 2015 2016 2017 Car Radio Bluetooth 10.2”IPS Screen Head Unit GPS Navigation WiFi HD 1280X720"

• @B G try to unplug the fuse of the car and put it again after 20seconds...let's see if is something related to software.

Dd you try any uograde before the black screen appeared?

• Did you figure out the issue. Mine just did the same thing. Has been working great for months. Then today it is black. 

• @Austin Swartz ir coudl be s simple freeze of the software..... Reboot completely the unit by means of disconnecting the car fuse for the radio and connect back after 30secs....check if the radio displays something on the screen

• To mine it happened the same thing, it seems when I start the car to quick it happen every time. Try to give it a few seconds before turning all the way I'm assuming it is the same thing with the push start. Good luck

• @Sergio Daniel We are wondering if you could send us your order number so that we can better locate your issue and give you more appropriate instruction, your prompt reply will be appreciated. 

• Mine does the same thing and it was just installed yesterday. Every time I start the car I have to remove the fuse and put back in to make this thing work 

• @Caleb Reynolds Please kindly send us your order number and go to Settings > About machine > send us a screenshot of the build number and MCU version. Your understanding and prompt reply will be appreciated.

• That's it. I'm returning my unit I bought for my wife for Xmas. Installed less than a week ago. It's a 50/50 shot if it will turn on next time I start the car. Dasaita, you replied back to a previous  message, but your link to replay back to you did not work. 

• @JEFF FOSTER Dasaita, here is my order number from Amazon:

112-3037145-4525852

ill give you a chance to reply with a fix, other wise I'm taking this unit out. 

• @JEFF FOSTER Thank you for your prompt reply. Please go to Settings > About machine > send us a screenshot of the build number and MCU version.