Heat Problem and Microphone

• Hello,

I have the Dasaita 13.3" PX6 unit installed in my Honda Element. After my car is parked in hot sun for a while (90F/32C day), the screen will not turn on. It still connects to android auto and plays music, but the screen is totally black. Once I run the air conditioning for a while, the screen will only work again only when I poke the reset button or do a hard reset.

It's disappointing that the unit can't withstand being in a hot vehicle, as all other head units can. I ordered it on Amazon and I'm almost out of time to return it, so I will have to go that route unless there's some immediate resolution. I was surprised that I could not find anyone who has posted about the same issue. So maybe it's a bad unit? Or perhaps I have it mounted too directly in the sun? I do have it mounted high on my dash.

Additionally, I was disappointed that the microphone sound quality is very poor. People complained when I was on a phone call. And the voice recognition did not work well for this reason also. I see many people have complained about this issue, but apparently it still hasn't been resolved with this new model.

Other than that, the unit has been pretty great. Unfortunately these 2 issues are likely to be deal breakers to me. 

• @Anthony Bartman i have mine installed in Mexico (inner car temperature showed 49C ) and the headunit worked perfectly.

My unit is directly exposed to sun (mazda cx5 2013)

Check if your issues is more related to the unit of waking up from sleep (software related). Does the unit freezes as well when starting the car in the morning?

• @Iker Gomez Do you have the 13.3" screen?

• @Anthony Bartman No. 10.2inch. but the connections and internals are the same for all the units...