Default Power Status Accidently Changed to No

• I have a 2020 PX6 with MAX10 installed and it has been nearly flawless over the last 1.5 years of use.  The head unit (HU) does not seem to have a way to power cycle so I have to go into the factory settings (PW 126) then go to the Voice tab to change a device volume setting to force a reboot.  Instead of going this route this time, I chose to go to the last tab, Other and changed the Default Power Status to OFF (was ON) as I thought it would shutdown the unit when the car is off and auto boot when the car is started.  Well.  I'm wrong.  The HU display is alway blank and without sound; however, the side lights light up when the head lights are on, the rear camera comes on when put into reverse, and my cell connects to bluetooth.  Other than that I have no other access of the contents on the head unit.  Based on my observations, the HU is not shut down and seemingly 'on' in the background.  Any help here is greatly appreciated!  T.I.A.

Best regards!

John

Link to Head Unit:  https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0838Y9DDX/ref=ppx_od_dt_b_asin_title_s01?ie=UTF8&psc=1

• Solved!  Somebody called me in my truck and that caused the HU display to light up.  While on the phone I changed the settings back and I have been good to go since!!  Pfew!