2010 Toyota Tundra - Problem with JBL stereo, backup camera and canbus for control settings

• Installed Dasaita 10.2 with Scout about a week ago.  Most of the install was straight forward, but I have a few remaining issues that I'm having difficulty getting resolved with Dasaita support.

#1 Backup camera

I have connected the coax labeled Camera VIN (male from Toyota side of harness) to Camera VIN (female from Dasaita).  When I shift into reverse, the head unit senses the reverse signal and switches on the camera, but the camera is "scrambled", much like a problem converting PAL to NTSC or something similar.  I haven't been able to find any setting in the headunit to resolve this problem.

#2 JBL stereo not working

I have connected the R Aux In and L Aux In coax together.  When I play any type of music, I hear it coming from the front 3 dash speakers (which are don't go through JBL amp).  All other speakers in the truck are not functional.  I'm not sure if this is a headunit setting or something physically wrong with the harness.

#3 Control settings/canbus

Canbus is set to Toyota Camry/Rav4 (I think that's it) which is the only Toyota one in the Simple soft list of canbus to select.  Everything is greyed out in control settings.  I'm not sure how to verify if there is a problem here, and also not sure if this is contributing to the JBL or backup cam problem.

I have inspected all connectors on the harness and they are all tight with no damage.  I don't think it's a wiring problem, but I guess I can't rule it out at this point.

Everything else appears to be working.  Steering Wheel Controls are programmed.  

• #2 JBL problem is resolved.  Was a setting on the equalizer in the head unit.

#1 backup camera is still very noisy.  Ordered another cable to see if there is possibly damage in the harness that I received.

#3 no idea.  Does anyone with a Tundra have canbus availability in the "control settings" application on the head unit?

• @John K How did you wired your backup camera? Is your camera OEM or after market? I could not get mine to work to save my life. Mine is a aftermarket with Power to the camera tapping into the right side back up light into the negative and postive and I've tap into my reverse line on the dasaita HU since its correspond with my tundra reverse line. Only way I can get image if I plug it into the AUX VIDEO IN. So my reverse never triggers the camera.