Favorite coloring Pages For Kids

• Coloring is a great way to take your mind off the stresses of the day and help you focus on something positive. It can also be a great stress-buster by taking you back to your childhood when you would spend hours making color art in your parents’ kitchen. If you are looking for some adult coloring pages that your kids will love, check out my list of the top five best coloring pages for kids! I have tried my best to make this list as comprehensive as possible (I know, it’s hard!), but if there is an adult coloring page that you are looking for, please feel free to let me know in the comments section and I will be happy to add it to my list. These coloring pages will take you back to your childhood and let you escape from the real world for a little while. Whether you are a kid who used to color all the time or an adult who has given up on finding new ways to entertain yourself, these colorful pages will keep you company. So what are you waiting for? Let’s get started with my top 5 favorite coloring pages for kids!

Explore children's coloring pages at ici

1. Rainbow Coloring Page For Kids

This colorful rainbow coloring page for kids will let your little ones imagine they are living in a rainforest. All you need to do is color the jungle green, the trees brown, and the colorful animals black and white. This coloring page is sure to brighten up your kids’ mood and help them relax after a hectic day.

2. Rainbow Coloring Page For Kids

If you are looking for a coloring page that your kids can do for hours on end, this colorful rainbow coloring page is the one for you. All you have to do is color the page white, and then add different colors to the remaining areas according to the different colors of the rainbow. This rainbow coloring page will keep your kids busy for hours, and you will be happy they will be coloring again after a long day at school or at work.

3. Star Coloring Page For Kids

This is another one of those coloring pages that will keep your kids busy for hours. All you have to do is draw a picture of what you want your star to look like, and then add different details according to what type of star it would be – for example, if you wanted a regular star, draw it without the rays of light coming out of its center. The rest is up to you!

See also the Spider-Man coloring page at ici

• @Dasaita Official remove Spam please