Dasaita PX6 Vivid 11 - Issue after Issue.

• I bought a Dasaita PX6 Vivid 11 several weeks ago, It came in yesterday, I followed the instructions and watched a few videos, after some confusion with the plugs and figuring out the issue was actually my radio fuse had blown, I replaced the fused and finished the installation, The Head Unit, booted and it took about 45 minutes for it to turn on, Today, It only bootloops, and this is all from the box, I tried using the recovery menu to factory reset, and now the head unit only bootloops, it restarts several times and now it just black screens. I took out the radio fuse for half an hour and replaced it, got it to go to the recovery menu, tried using a USB flashdrive to reinstall the latest firmware for the radio, and it only gives Error 21, verify whole-file signature failed. 

I wanted to like this radio, but I haven't had the chance to USE it yet, I'm not sure where to go from here.

• @Alec Whitacre would you mind to paste here exactly the link you used for downloading the vivid update file that is not updating?