Steering wheel controls stopped working

• @Mark Wesson Glad to hear that the steering control can work now. It may be the canbus is not stable at that time.

• Programmed my steering wheels and then they worked great. Then I didn't update and they did not work anymore. Toyota tundra 2010

Thanks for the help in advance @Support Dasaita 

• @Ahren Swett Please kindly let us know your order number so that we can locate your order detail and provide more appropriate instruction. Please let us know how long does the issue that  you mentioned above happened.

Regarding to SWC, we would like to tell you that if your head unit is with a canbus box, you can just go to the Factory settings > enter "126" > Canbus and choose the canbus option "8".

If your head unit is without a canbus box, you can study under the following instruction.

1) Please go to: Settings > Car > Factory settings (password:126) > Others > SWC KEY assign > Can Key > Apply > Exit (Restart).
    2) Please go to: Settings > Car > Steering Wheel Keys > start to program OR just open the App "Wheelkey Study" to program.

If still no luck, please let us know if your UI is MAX or Vivid, we will send you suitable firmware to update.

• @Support Dasaita Dasaita 10.2 Car Stereo for Toyota Tundra 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 Sequoia Carplay Android Auto Radio GPS Bluetooth Navigation Touch Screen DSP 4G RAM 64G ROM

Ordered on Amazon my order # was 112-0228878-0490606

• @Ahren Swett In this case, we suggest you could update the firmware to exculde the firmware related issue. Please kindly provide the following information.

Please go Settings>About machine and provide the following version information:

1.A clear photo of the stereo's Bulid Number.

2.A clear photo of the stereo's MCU version.

After confirming the system version, we'll guide you through the update process accordingly.

• @Support Dasaita here is the info as i provideds in a previous post

• @Ahren Swett We have replied you in the inbox, please kindly check with it.

• @Mark Wesson Out of frustration, I unplugged then plugged the canbus back in. The steerting wheel controls are now functional.

• @Mark Wesson It is possible that vibrations caused the connection between the head unit and the canbus to loosen, thereby causing an intermittent connection.

• @PAUL JONES It might be one factor, we hope this could help resolve other customer's frustration. 

• 2 / 2