When will the new update for Android 11 system be released?

• Currently the new version of VIVID Car Launcher is already released, when can we expect the new system update for the unit?  The last update is in January. 

• @Tony Ye Please kindly let us know if your model has malfunction or other issue, we will try to solve the problem for you. We do have new version but still in testing. Would you launch the new version after rigorous test and hope you can wait with patience.

• Thanks. My unit works fine and I will wait for the formal release. 

• @Support Dasaita I do have an issue. When " Return to home page automatically" is enabled in VIVID Car Launcher, even the unit is connected to carplay, it still goes back to home page after 30 secs or 1 minute. This doesn't make sense especially when you need navigation. I wonder if it's the issue of VIVID Car Launcher or the system. Hope you guys can fix it. Thanks.

• @Tony Ye disabling that option is the fix.

As vivid launcher has been decided not to update outside of US market I don't think you will see a new vivid update for dasaita systems....

New released for max11 or scout could be available on a future.

If you are Interested on having vivid launcher to the most updated versión  (the latest 6.3.x.x still have the bug you mentioned) you should:

Install a max11 update 

Install vivid launcher from appstore (inside us) or from any Web apk mirrors (outside us)

Updating vivid launcher from apk will never succeed over a vivid rom.

• @Iker Gomez You are right. I am now always installing MAX11 then install VIVID launcher from Google Play store.  Thanks.

• Hi, I have been having problem to connect OBD2 from Dasaita, its see it as avaialble in bluetooth but failed to connect, need help!

• @Mukesh Patel We are wondering if you've connected the zlink and OBD in the same time. If so, please disconnect the zlink and then try to connect the OBD to check if it can work. If still no luck, please kindly shot a video and send it to our email(support@dasaita.com) It will be helpful if you can attach the order number in the subject. We will look into the issue and provide solution accordingly.

• Still waiting for the MAX11 update 

• @Tony Ye

Considering any improper/unnecessary update could be risky, please go Settings>About machine and provide the following version information:

1.A clear photo of the stereo's Bulid Number.

2.A clear photo of the stereo's MCU version.

After confirming the system version, we'll guide you through the update process accordingly.

• @Support Dasaita Hi, I currently had MAX11 20230103 version and the latest MCU 3.78. 

• @Tony Ye We are sorry to tell you that MAX11 20230103 is the latest. Would you like to switch the version to Vivid who has the latest on May.

• @Support Dasaita Does the newest VIVID 11 support custom logo now? Thanks.

• @Tony Ye Yes, you can let us know the make of your car and we can send you the picture of the logo.

• @Support Dasaita Thanks. I already had the logo. BTW, can you please advise what the software versions are for the VIVID Car Launcher and Zlink in the newest VIVID11 20230506?

• @Tony Ye We would like to tell you that all the software of Vivid 20230506 is the latest and vivid has its own theme of Launcher. Do you mean that you want to download other kind of  Launcher? What's the problem of the zlink with your current version?

• @Support Dasaita I am really disappointed and not happy. This new version VIVID11 does not support custom logo at all. For this update, I didn't wipe the unit at the first time and the stereo can not boot after update. To solve it, I have to reset it and lose all the data and software in my unit. I don't why you told me that it supports custom logo. Why?

• And this is not 0506 version. It shows 20230106. 

• @Tony Ye Sorry for the mistake. Here is the 0506 version.

telenav_vivid_rk3399_11.0_ota(20230506)

https://www.dropbox.com/s/rj8409y5i3d3u1g/update.zip?dl=0

Could you please show us how you costom the logo? Here is the instruction.

• @Support Dasaita Did you ever double check the download link? It shows "the item is deleted". Same as the one in the firmware download page. For the custom logo, I did exactly same as your instruction. It doesn't work. 

• 1 / 2