PX6 wifi not working

• Hello, my radio is a Vivid PX6, and from the beginning I had problems connecting to the wifi. I can install any ROM, I tried everything that was compatible, including different versions of ANDROID, but the wifi does not want to work immediately after a long sleep, if I stop the car and turn on the radio after about 20-30 minutes, the wifi is already working. The error will be in the long-term sleep of the device and drivers for wifi. I have a wifi-bluetooth combo module FSC-BW124 (RTL8822CS). Can anyone advise what to do with it?wifi modul

• @jogobelo r Please kindly let us know your order number so that we can look into the order detail of the stereo and offer further solution. In the meanwhile, we are wondering if you can go to "About machine" and send us photos to show the current built number and MCU. Your cooperation and prompt reply will be appreciated.

• Order SP-DA3027, I also tried ANDROID version 10 but the problem is still the same. Tried multiple versions of ANDROID 11, problem still the same.

• @jogobelo r According to the built number, your version has not been updated yet. Please kindly let us know if you have done any update or not. If not, please kinldy try to update the version to the latest.

Vivid 11 Version(Make Sure your unit is PX6 Andorid 11)

telenav_vivid_rk3399_11.0_ota(20230525)

https://www.dropbox.com/s/6n5md5r9uy7spbn/telenav_vivid_rk3399_11.0_ota%2820230525%29.zip?dl=0

System update tutorial:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xoRDPOxqFXY

Here are some tips to help you get the work done:

1.Please download the document via your computer/laptop,  then use the WinZip application to unzip the file.

2.Please make sure to format the USB drive(FAT32 Format)/SD card before copying the update file to it.

3.Please ONLY put Update.zip file to USB drive/SD card.

*Please note that all data on this unit needs to be wiped before updating the system, so back up important date if necessary.

4.Finally click the Settings > System > System updates to start the update.

• Hello, the version I tried was telenav_vivid_rk3399_11.0_ota(20230107), what is changed in this one, what did you send?

• @jogobelo r The version that we sent you is telenav_vivid_rk3399_11.0_ota(20230525). According to the photo that you attached, the current version of your unit is 20221129 not telenav_vivid_rk3399_11.0_ota(20230107). It will be helpful if you can shot a video to show us the procedure that you deal with the update and send back the built number and MCU to us. We will check if the update succeed. Your cooperation will be appreciated.

• Hello, I also had the version _vivid_rk3399_11.0_ota(20230107), but the problem persisted. After thorough investigation, I concluded that the issue is hardware-related rather than software-related. Through testing, I discovered that the problem lies either with the motherboard or the processor itself. When the device heats up or the weather is warm, the Wi-Fi and Bluetooth work fine. So, what steps can be taken to resolve the issue of non-functional Wi-Fi in cold weather? Could you provide information about which component is responsible for the functionality of the Wi-Fi and Bluetooth module? If it is possible to replace that component and fix the Wi-Fi issue in cold weather, it would greatly help many customers facing problems with the PX6 sodimm processor and motherboard. It would also improve DASAITA's reputation for their products.

• @jogobelo r Please kindly let us know what's the temperature of the cold weather? In the meanwhile, do you mean that if the temperature comes back to a normal one, the wifi issue can be solved?

•  Hi, today it's 15 degrees Celsius and the WiFi is not working. Yes, whenever it's warm above 20 degrees, my WiFi has always worked so far. Please try to test it.

• @jogobelo r We are wondering if you can update the version to a newer one. Here is the link for update pack.

Vivid 11 Version Make Sure your unit is PX6 Andorid 11

telenav_vivid_rk3399_11.0_ota(20230530)

https://www.dropbox.com/s/q5gcin0p8db5e95/telenav_vivid_rk3399_11.0_ota%2820230530%29.zip?dl=0

• I have no problem updating it. It's cold today, so if I manage to, I can try to do the update. Tomorrow morning, if it's still cold, I'll give you a response. However, I think the update won't change anything since it's most likely a hardware issue.

• @jogobelo r We have not received any cases like this, hope you can update and check if the new version can solve the issue.

• hello, today it's 16 degrees and of course the wifi doesn't work.

https://mega.nz/file/B9NHkAxY#YMYsVqV1muJ6MpJd4OVn5H3OQg6XHf_fEV1DbIVsTaw

• @jogobelo r We are wondering if you can plug the core board as the video instruction. https://www.dropbox.com/s/ssskbv9klxjneh6/%E6%8B%94%E6%8F%92%E6%A0%B8%E5%BF%83%E6%9D%BF.mp4?dl=0 Please kindly shot a photo to show us the core board in the meanwhile. Your cooperation will be appreciated. 

• Hello, I have already done this thing in the video, I have the exact same board. Today, the outside temperature is 18.5 degrees Celsius, and the Wi-Fi and Bluetooth are working. Yesterday, my Bluetooth wasn't working at all.

How should we proceed from here?

Do you believe it's a hardware issue rather than software?"

https://mega.nz/file/0p1TjYDA#6O2Zhy6Oqdddt40l55xiZZQ8IiRRwE_rc5Lh6g_2eSI

• @jogobelo r In this case, we would like to tell you that it's the core board issue. Please kindly write an email to our address: support@dasaita.com and we will further instruct  you. 

• Buenas tardes.

Me encuentro en la misma situación aparentemente. ¿Pudiste solucionar el problema?

Gracias¡

• @Damian Rodriguez burgos Please write an email to our address and further demonstrate your issue in solving this problem.

================

Por favor, escriba un correo electrónico a nuestra dirección y pruebe más sobre el problema que encontró al resolver este problema.