Firmware on Max11 PX6

• I bought the unit back in April. Everything worked fine an i was happy with it. There was 1 thing that bugged me an its the mute on reverse couldnt figure that out for the life of me but i got used to it. The unit worked up until 2 weeks ago when it would turn on an turn right back off then boot loop. I emailed support an they tried to help me i followed everything they told me to do but i keep getting failed to map file, and installation aborted. I even tried vivid11 firmware an same thing. I dont know what else to do maybe buy a new flashdrive but chances are i might still have the same issue. Any help would be greatly appreciated 

• @Dhanesh Persaud We will keep following up your issue via email and hope you can understand.

• @Support Dasaita what's our next step i emailed you guys back?

• @Dhanesh Persaud Hey, we are wondering if you have a factory USB port, if YES, please kindly try with another USB port. In the meanwhile, please try with a formated SD card if possible. May you please send us a photo of the file that you put into the SD card or USB disk? We will check if the format of the file not correct which may fail the update. Your cooperation will be appreciated.

• I have a question, I ordered and recieved a Vivid Max11 But I used to own a Max11 rEgular non vivid unit.... I wanted my old firmware back I'm not a fan of the Vivid11 Interface I prefer the blue background based regular MAX 11 Px6 firmware. 

I Flashed it but it gave me an error that kept beeping VERSION UNMATCHED -04

Is there anyway I can remove that error and get it to work ? 

Right now I flashed the VIVID MAX11 FIRMWARE again. The error is gone however, I really want this to work on the non-vivid version. Can you help? 

• Hola, mi Dasaita no actualiza hace  varios meses,  tiene conexion internet  etc.. 

• @Carlos Guerrero

Por favor, háganos saber si hay algún problema con su unidad principal ahora. Como la mayoría de las actualizaciones son solo para resolver pequeños errores o fallas. Si su artículo puede funcionar bien, no le sugerimos que actualice el firmware. Su comprensión será apreciada.

==============================

Please kindly let us know if there is any issue of your head unit now. As mostly upgrade is just to solve small bug or malfunctions. If your item can work well, we don't suggest you to upgrade the firmware. Your understanding will be appreciated.

• Hola, 

desde Aliexpress@dasaita.com

me han mandado esto ..  entonces actualizo?

Aquí está el paquete de actualización de la última versión:

Versión Vivid 10: asegúrese de que su unidad sea PX6 Andorid 10
    telenav_vivid_rk3399_10.0_ota(20230717)

mi equipo :

• y otra preg...   no se actualiza a android  11?

• @Carlos Guerrero Could you please go to: Settings>About machine and show us the current built number and MCU as well as the Android version of your stereo? Your cooperation will be appreciate. In this way, we can offer more accurate upgrade recommendation.

============================

Podría ir a: Configuración> Acerca de la máquina y mostrarnos el número de construcción actual y la MCU, así como la versión de Android de su estéreo? Su cooperación será apreciada. De esta manera, podemos ofrecer una recomendación de actualización más precisa.

• @Carlos Guerrero A11 does not add any new feature than A10 so if it works let it as it is. You can upgrade to A11 but is not an easy task and not supported by dasaita

• @David Anderson No Solution ? Why is a Version Mismatch Code -04 Happening ?

HELP PLEASE!

• @David Anderson Please update the following MAX11 firmware that can get your problem resolve.

https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/pfp7gi662bwlnkqyzjkj3/update.zip?rlkey=svbdmgaa7kgqqn7i3b3z5759u&dl=0

• @Support Dasaita Thank You! Now it works without that Version Mismatch Code -04 :) 
    I'm going to test the bluetooth and hopefully that improved on calls but if it didn't could I get the link to downgrade to MAX10 ?

• I'm reading so many posts about MAX 11 and VIVID 11 having buzzing issues and static with bluetooth calls. and yes I've checked ALL connections and all contacts are clean. i also checked under factory settings and under VOICE tab. 

• @David Anderson

Sorry to for the inconvenience. In this case, we hope you can follow the steps to verify the main issue.

• You can check the with the internal microphone.
    • Please try to connect another phone to check if it’s related to the phone’s signal.
    • Please try with another external microphone to check if it’s defective.

If you have finished the above steps but still no luck, we assume it’s associate with the Bluetooth module, you can solder a cord on the module. Here is the a video instruction. Please kindly let us know if  you have tools and ability to finish the soldering. https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/herh9ts1tckevbz5joygg/soldiering-a-cord.mp4?rlkey=w6ft5iiazja44pqej8ygjsca3&dl=0

• @Support Dasaita 

I think you're misunderstanding. That's okay what I'm saying is when I hear the the collar inbound sounds like a lot of static but the second the call turns off regular Bluetooth music streams and has no issues It's only during a call the buzzing is what I hear through it. I sound perfectly clear to them

• If it's not too much trouble is there any way I can downgrade to Max 10 firmware? I've read on many posts that by downgrading to that firmware somehow Android 10 makes the buzzing go away

• If it's not too much trouble is there any way I can downgrade to Max 10 firmware? I've read on many posts that by downgrading to that firmware somehow Android 10 makes the buzzing go away

• @David Anderson Your head unit is Android 11 OS that we didn't advice to downgrade the version to Max 10 which may cause malfunctions. Would lyou kindly try the solution that our engineer provided.

• 1 / 2