NO Canbus all the sudden? INFO Display, Reverse Cam, Sound, No lighted touch buttons, No Steering Wheel Controls?

• Hi Everyone, 

I have owed 2 Dasiata Units. For this same car 2014 Toyota Corolla and these units are great after about a year or so depending on the temps you have to deal with.. 

About 6 months ago, I woke up went to my car and was greeted with the RECOVERY boot menu. When you see this is my experience, means all communication to the canbus has been lost.. As I found out. So, Just hit reboot? No.. You will find out that nothing but the touchscreen sound comes out of your cars speakers.  hmm... that even double checking your factory settings and verifying your canbus is correct.. Nothing changes... so you reboot right due to it being a fluke. 

Nope. Still without sound, lights, rear cam, Ventilation controls. 

so then after making help asking videos see the link 

https://www.dasaita.com/community/forum/topic/81874/canbus-issues-2014-toyota-corolla-px6-max-10-no-sound-no-reverse-cam

I personally believe that the lack of cooling as a design on the unit. I had to order another.. I tried everything.. Ultimatley, I ordered a replacement CB004 and CB 005 just incase maybe the canbus unit malfunctioned. It solved nothing... Facory resets? No Dice.. Reflashing the firmware... Nothing. 

being in confined area of the dash and with no airflow... after testing tempuratures, this unit gets waaay to hot. There is no fan on the unit to release the heat. Possibly a heat sink ... It's just not enough. 

I'm going to open my unit and look to see what type of cooling it has. .. If Any.. 

I hate to be the bearer of bad news but you may have to look into other options. 
    I personally found one desinged for our vehicles for Austraillian heat. 

T'Eyes CC3 

• Based on the topic you provided, we see that you have been experiencing an issue for almost six months. Can you please confirm if the problem has been resolved or if it has recurred for a short while?

Additionally, we noticed that you purchased both CB004 and CB005, but please note that CB004 is the only compatible option for your car model.

To further investigate the issue, could you please share a photo of the current canbus settings and wiring if possible? Additionally, please kindly provide us with your order details so that we can forward the problem to our manufacturer for further diagnosis. We would greatly appreciate your cooperation in resolving this matter.

• @David Anderson Hi there, sinced you have not replied us for a long time, we are wondering if you resolved the problem that mentioned above or not. Your prompt reply will be appreciated.

• Cześć. Mam podobny problem, może nie tak drastyczny, bo wszystko działa poza bocznym panelem dotykowym! Jak przywrócić funkcjonalność przycisków panelu bocznego w Dasaita Vivid 11 CB004? Przyciski są podświetlane, ale nie reagują na dotyk.

• @Zdzisław Mieszała Please refer to the touch keys study tutorial.

https://youtu.be/C2ciQdmd19g