Hello, I am looking for help on what to update since some says I need to update the MCU ect First I have a Px6 system on Android 10 in my Nissan Rogue ( X-trail T32) with Bose and Around vi...
Hello, I am looking for help on what to update since some says I need to update the MCU ect First I have a Px6 system on Android 10 in my Nissan Rogue ( X-trail T32) with Bose and Around vi...
I just installed a Dasaita PX6 head unit in my 2016 Toyota Camry LE and noticed that it wasn't using the microphone that was already built in to the car. I took a look at the wiring harness and not...
MTCE MCU 3.78:https://www.dropbox.com/s/3hd3ci3rp07ddnt/dmcu.img?dl=0
https://www.dropbox.com/s/h8zjji07bn8mopo/HA3_rk3399_9.0_ota%2820211023%29.7z?dl=0
Hi, this is the latest OTA update for your system: https://www.dropbox.com/s/h8zjji07bn8mopo/HA3_rk3399_9.0_ota%2820211023%29.7z?dl=0.Download the file from this link and once downloaded unzip it, ...
Can someone guide me in the correct direction to updating my headunit?
What firmware should I download and install?
Hola @alberto fernandez , funciona perfectamente con CarPlay.
tengo el dasaita px6 max 10 y no e consegido que el wassap me funcione ni que me lea los mensajes ni nada y e leido por varios foros que si que funciona pero yo no lo consigo, haber si hay alguien ...
Hello, I have read a bit about the model of your Dasaita applicable to your Mitsubishi Lancer from 2009, and the first thing I see is that the Canbus CB001 does not support the rear camera, that is...
Hola ,quisiera saber si hacen envios a España y que equipo seria compatible con mi Nissan Xtrail tekna del año 2020.Un saludo
Probably due to a lack of cooling on the PX6 MCU. Install a heatsink like I did on mine (mine is a PX30 however). This is severely required due to the intense 40+ degree heat we get in Australia in...
Dear Support, By mistake i have update the wrong firmware on my Daisata Px6 and on the screen it keeos showing only the log "Android" . I need help in recovery my unit :(
I have the MAX10-CP-HD-CB001 for my 2009 Mitsubishi Lancer and it's had a couple of issues. A few times it has turned off for no apparent reason, blank screen and no sound or response. It comes bac...
@José Guillermo Huertas Lancheros @Marek. Mok Hello Jose - You wrote: "I am one of those who constantly update applications, including Android WebView, and I do not present any fail...
Należę do tych, którzy stale aktualizują aplikacje, w tym system Android WebView, i nie przedstawiam żadnej awarii; wszystkie aplikacje idą bardzo dobrze, mój system to Android 10 w M...
@Marek. Mok Thanks for your reply. Here's the English translation: "Hello. Uninstall updates to Android System WebView apps and Chrome apps, and everything will return to normal. This bug is descr...
Witam. Odinstaluj aktualizacje aplikacjie Android System WebView i aplikacje Chrom , a wszystko wróci do normy. Ten błąd jest na forum Dasaita opisywany i zgłaszany. Niestety producent...
I have the Max10 PX6 head unit for my 2014 Toyota Camry. Acquired and installed it in December of last year. I've installed several Android apps on it from the Play Store and run several app updat...