The best option is to uninstall the application that comes from the factory and reinstall it from the PlayStore, once this is done you have a 7-day trial, during which time you have the option to b...
The best option is to uninstall the application that comes from the factory and reinstall it from the PlayStore, once this is done you have a 7-day trial, during which time you have the option to b...
Is there a way to delete or remove phones which are showing on the bluetooth devices list?I can't seem to find a way to do it so.
Yes, the issue is software related. I can replicate it with my Vivid11 and OnePlus 8T phone.If the unit does not shutdown all the way, next time the phone tries to establish a connection it wo...
Hello, I have for allmost 3 years on my Dacia Lodgy a Desaita PX6(1024x600) on Android 9, with DAB, TPMS and Dacia CANBUS and external AMP. Build number is: rk3399-userdebug...
Using the latest available Vivid 10 firmware available from: https://www.dasaita.com/community/forum/topic/36770/firmwares Specifically: telenav_vivid_rk3399_10.0_ota(20220617) I successfully e...
I have done this. But I'm not able to use the map offline. When I connect the head unit to internet it works perfectly. But since we have the maps in the flash folder, I should be able to use offli...
@Daniele Reali You have to check if the issue is the Bluetooth or the WIFI. Does the wired Carplay works? Do you have the Bluetooth paired and connected? On Wired & Wireless CArplay co...
Had the same issue as well. I am now on HA3_rk3399_10.0_ota(20211015) with no issues. I tried HA3_rk3399_10.0_ota(20220120) and it was where the bluetooth issue appears. So nothing to do with Andro...
There were people who returned the TPMS system for this reason and gave the product a bad rating, the same thing happened to me, I had the internal TPMS installed on my previous PX5 working perfect...
Link updated over at the "Firmwares" page. No issue now.
@Kevin Hite Same problem too.....working good 1-2 days.....the "waiting" is the only message i get once i try to connect my iphone 12Pro Max. Have to restore to factory setting and pairing again. V...
Ciao, @calogero campo, ho avuto gli stessi problemi, a volte la microSD veniva riconosciuta e altre volte no, lasciando il messaggio di errore che suggeriva di formattarla; In quest'ordine di idee,...
I've seen the video of MAX10 with Scout built-in from the factory and I love it, but what strikes me the most is the fact that you can update both the firmware and the OTA directly from the same Da...
ok Iker ma dove si trova la scheda SD? non riesco a trovarla.
Thanks for reaching out. Please do make sure the map data is unzipped in your USB stick and then copy the unzipped folder to the root directory of internal storage. The map folder in the ro...
I am having same issue with reverse cam. Any luck on finding trigger wire going into receiver? Mine is a 07 camry with jbl but no factory backup camera.
Hello, I recently installed PX6 Daisaita Scout 10 Head Unit on my 2016 Camry. I have also downloaded and copied the TelenavMapData folder to the unit flash folder for offline navigation.&nbs...
whats the differences between android 11 and android 10? (vivid)
@Giacomo Bini hope anyone with a Peugeot could answer to you (that behavior is canbus box /car brand/car model dependant)
@calogero campo the SD card could be corrupted or just malfunctioning.... Replace the SD card for a reliable brand one. Regarding the igo....if you have no access to sdcard...probably you lost th...