@Tony Ye do you think we will get a legit update from 10 to 11?
@Tony Ye do you think we will get a legit update from 10 to 11?
do anybody know why the split screen wouldnt work on a Scout 10 unit, and what can be done to fix this issue.
hi, did you ever figured out how to use the split screen, i just got the Scout10 px6 and the split screen wont work.
Just open the Bluetooth app to make phone calls and there you will see the available paired devices, choose what to unpair or delete.
@Zeek World Okay, resetting to factory settings should not be the solution, but unfortunately you have to do it to delete the paired devices, I have always wondered the same thing, the android oper...
@Matteo Di Marcantonio Hi, if you are not very familiar with the Android system upgrade process, I would suggest that you stay on 10. If you do want to upgrade it, please refer to the topic&n...
@José Guillermo Huertas Lancheros Reset to factory should not be the workaround. There should be an option like on any other device to be able to remove Bluetooth devices.
@José Guillermo Huertas Lancheros Clearing data/cache does not remove the paired devices.
I have the same problem: another solution I have found is to disable BT in iPhone and re-enable it after turning on the car: in this way 9/10 times BT gets back working. But this is not the ideal ...
Hello, i have Nissan xtrail and using dasaita PX6 max 10. Android 10 on it. i want to update it. can i update it directly to vivid 11(or max11) or i have to install android 11 before and then vi...
@Kenneth Daugbjerg i am rferring that menu FROM THE UNIT (not the phone)
@Allan Ramos That is not upgrade is a downgrade, as you want to go down to Android 10 based ROM from Android 11 based ROM. That is not possible witht the OTA upgrades available. You can stay on A...
@Iker Gomez where do i find that? :) MY PHONE IS on android 12 and Baseband versions is S906BXXU2AVG6
I just bought android unit recently for my 2016 toyota highlander i got vivid 11 want to upgrade to max 10 can help me how to set up the firmware? thanks
@Quick Yuan VIVID Car Launcher 5.7 was already released. When can we expect the new OTA update for Vivid 11? Thanks.
@Rui Delgado or go to any electronics specialist to check it ....
FOR OVER FIVE MONTHS I HAVE BEEN REQUESTING A REFUND. And Dasaita just ignore me :( @Dasaita Official @Dasaita team @Quick Yuan you should be ashamed.
@Luigi Berlincioni if you to reach to many people in order someone could help you i recommend you to write in english. I tried to translate your question (on Google) but I couldt get well what do y...