@Kenneth Daugbjerg what version of firmware is installed? Post a photo of the device information... That behavior occurred on some old firmwares...you can try to upgrade to the latest Android avai...
@Kenneth Daugbjerg what version of firmware is installed? Post a photo of the device information... That behavior occurred on some old firmwares...you can try to upgrade to the latest Android avai...
@Iker Gomez 😱 could you guide me step by step please. (this is not my beach... 😅)
Hi.. i got a MAX10 but both max10 and my new samsung cant find eachother.. what to do? pretty anoying
@bob jean where do you plug both camera and HDD? Ok the unit there are three USB ports... One as a single port and two shared by the same cable. I suggest you to plug the camera over the single US...
@Rui Delgado it seems some fault on your panel...open the unit and check panel ribbon connections ... Perhaps they have became loose
Hi My screen turned out like this, the only way i can see something is connecting via hdmi to a televison. What can i do?
@Anozo Rani Hi, thanks for saying something! I can't get the NetFlix app to download. The only apps that seem to work are Spotify, amazon so far. how did you add the Netflix app?
I use the Netflix app to watch movies, shows, and series...
Da qualche giorno sul Dasaita PX5 installato sulla mia Quashqai il vivavoce ha smesso di funzionare. Lo smartphone risulta correttamente collegato via bluetooth e, quando effettuo una chiamata, sul...
The other option is to go to settings/system/factory reset. But it will erase all other settings.
Hi, go to apps/bluetooth/clear app cache-data. Greetings.
i have installed the vivid 13.3 px6 4g 64g unit. Can't determine if I need updates for these apps to work or not. Not sure if I need updates; which one or ones I need? the unit is...
buonasera vorrei aggiornare il dasaita max 10 alla versione vivid
But do you have the app that gives the option of the spare tire?, if so, try to re-match while you get enough air out of the tire
But do you have the app that gives the option of the spare tire?, if so, try to re-match while you get enough air out of the tire
Good day and cordial greeting, I have installed the Dasaita TPMS system (internal sensors) and the factory application only supports the four wheels, checking there is an update and the new TPMS ap...
I also use OBDLink MX+, it was quite a process to connect it for the first time, after that everything goes very well. OBDLINK support didn't help much.