No sé si solucionaste el problema. Como te indica el compañero hay que quitar los USB que tengas conectados. Pero tambien descomprimir el fichero que descargas de la actualizaci&oacut...
No sé si solucionaste el problema. Como te indica el compañero hay que quitar los USB que tengas conectados. Pero tambien descomprimir el fichero que descargas de la actualizaci&oacut...
Hi, I tried to connect my sub-woofer amp to my Dasaita headunit but the RCA/LINE outputs (which are labelled in english "FRONT L OUT" and "FRONT R OUT") have extremely weak signals. I also tried u...
as with all other customers, dasaita has delivered the wrong cables and is now not sending new ones.
as with all other customers, dasaita has delivered the wrong cables and is now not sending new ones.
@Antonio Tey, en cuanto a la conexión automática dos situaciones: 1. Conexión automática para compartir internet con tu I phone: Hay que tener en cuenta con cuán...
Buenas tardes. Dirigido al soporte tecnico de Dasaita, tengo un Toyota CHR 2018, modelo Dynamic PLus, con altavoces JBL premium, he puesto vuestro sistema Dasaita, tengo actualmenet puesto el VIVI...
I have the VIVID for my 2016 Mitsubishi Outlander. Everytime I turn the car on and connect to android auto I have to exit to the home screen and press the play button multiple times before music st...
@Tony Ye thanks, how safe is this? or risky as the other method?
Hello, I have a subwoofer plugged into a one-way amp. Which RCA socket should I plug the amp into? On the blue sub 2 with a y, on the green sub 1 with a y or on the red and white rear or on the red...
Hello to everyone I bought the same unit and I have the same issue and I'm not able to change the time zone please can you help me because the firmware available are not for the rk3566. Tha...
@Edoardo Edo Please refer the link posted by Salvatore Noschese. Salvatore Noschese 3mo Link removed here... I've a backup (some user has ask me in pm). https://drive...
Has anyone has this same issue where all the dashboard error lights are appearing but the dealership cant fix it because its ran by this third party radio. I went to take in my car f...
@Tony Ye you mean an image safe to install? with no risks? nobody has it?
@Edoardo Edo Of course, the topic "IMAGE Update (Android 10 to Android 11)" I mentioned was released by Dasaita. But they removed the link of the system OS image file.
I have had this radio for a couple of months now and I haven't been able to connect to slink at all. I have done factory reset and updated everything. I keep getting the "Neither MFI nor DEV-Id found"
@Moreno Seri perhaps you can automate that task with IFTTT app (I am android user but noticed that this app could help on automate certain tasks). Search for the car Bluetooth name (this means you...