HotSpot Issue Resolution

• For Honda , but could work maybe with other Car units. For anyone looking to trouble shoot thier hotpsot connection. Please be advise. So with no help from The Dasaita Team, i had to dug deep. I attempted to do the updates for the firmware from multiple formatted USB drive which i had use before to update my Max10. however this time around the unit was not reading any of the two flash drive, therefore i could not. so what i did was i used the SD card that came inside the unit was able to get the updated file from Dasaita Facebook web page added it to the SD card. bring that back to the card insert.. Bing Bong we have update and internet.  *** LET ME SAY THAT SINCE PURCHASING THIS UNIT THIS IS THE FIRST TIME I HAD SEEN THE UNIT WORKS IN THE WAY I SUPPOSED TO* ALL THE KEY MAPPING WORKS WELL. EVERYTHING BE THE A/C CONTROLS ON THE UNIT WORKS.** I have a Honda Accord 2014 EX-L which comes with Navigation and lane depature camera ( which still doesn't work, got it to work once but that was with the many different harness i had to get from thier warehose. which fix one problem but case another one at the same time. If anyone have issues they need help with feel free to email me. Visionfoxx21@gmail.com.

• @mike king doyou think you invented the wheel?

There are many ROMs out there for MTCD systems, like it is Dasaita...some of them custom Roms (paid) like Malaysk and Hal9k ROMs

There are many ways on updateing the ROM (USB, SD Bootable card), and other may ways to upgrade/downgrade android versions...

Such ROMs were tuned in for adressing specific bugs that are not yet resolved...

I installed all type of ROMS....now i am on VIVID stock ROM.....and iit works as expected.

People with certain curiosity (and skills) will find easily these ways and ROMS without your such Enigmatic announcement. Other peuple is simply not interested on digging on the Android Internals