Max10hd Vivid , video problem!

• Hello everyone! I would like to know if it only happens to me, I have a Max10hd with Vivid formware. For the second time I had to do a factory reset, because all video playback applications (ex Youtube) cannot play. Endless uploads remain! I tried to delete the chache or uninstall and reinstall the apps but nothing, the videos no longer go for any reason (including audio) !! After the reset, everything goes back to normal! What can it be?

• @Nicola Frau hi 

is video disabled while driving for safty ! on the screen ? 

if yes , please go setting - CAR-Watching video set to ON

• @Quick Yuan No it isn't! It's the first thing I disable every time I restore! last time i installed an app that plays an italian tv channel (from app store) and it stopped playing all videos including youtube, so i had to reset ..

• @Nicola Frau hi 

after rest become normal ?  do you have video or photos to have a check 

• @Quick Yuan yes, after the factory reset everything goes back to normal. It is too annoying, next time I take pictures, but still imagine it as if there is an infinite loading in the videos. I tried everything, clearing app caches, reinstalling them, updating them etc..but nothing! There is no way but reset! Could it be a mcu problem? or of the vivid? I would try to change both of them, to have something more stable and faster, what do you recommend?