Updating Vivid 11 for Toyota 4Runner - completely confusing

• My unit is stuck in a bootloop which cycles through "Process system isn't responding". What file(s) do I need to download to update the system? The instructions are non-existant and this site completely confusing (and I'm a tech guy).

Do I need the MCU update? A firmware file? Applied in what order?

Vivid 11 for Toyota 4Runner 2014 / Android Auto PX6 / Android 11

Thank you.

• @David Sharman Please show us a photo of the error notification so that we can better locate your issue and provide further instruction.

• System is the Vivid11 for Toyota 4runner 10.25” PX6 / Android11
    Order number SP-DA2409 purchased September 11 2022
    Factory standard with no additional or changed software

1. For the last few months the system would boot loop with “Process System isn’t responding” (see picture 1). Selecting “Close App” or “Wait” makes no difference and cycles back to the same error.
    2. The last few days it is failing to boot and ends with “Can’t load Android System” (see picture 2). Selecting “Try again” or “Factory data reset” makes no difference and cycles back to the same error.
    3. Pressing the reset button makes no difference. 
    4. Disconnecting the power then restarting holding the reset button ends with the recovery menu (see picture 3). Selecting “Wipe data / factory reset” makes no difference.

Do I need to update the MCU? If so using which file on your site?
    Do I need to update the software? If so using which file on your site?
    Which update should be I do first?

Thank you.

• Picture 1

• Picture 2

• Picture 3

• @David Sharman Upon checking, we suggest you can make an update of the firmware in advance. Here is the detail.

Vivid 11 Version Make Sure your unit is PX6 Andorid 11

telenav_vivid_rk3399_11.0_ota(20230708)

https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/owtjeez7bpkwhd96l9ril/telenav_vivid_rk3399_11.0_ota-20230708-logo.zip?rlkey=p3j5nokjg0nk6tpxtvaqh1wgo&dl=0

Here is an instruction of the forced upgrade.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ywhp6ysgm4ios17/2%3B%E4%BD%BF%E7%94%A8RST%E9%94%AE%E5%8D%87%E7%BA%A7%E7%B3%BB%E7%BB%9F%E6%96%B9%E5%BC%8F.mp4?dl=0