Bug sound vivid 11

• fails with the sound, when changing to reverse as seen in the video https://youtu.be/pteBHRHKFbU?si=myrwM8fITtO6xsLN Likewise, the failure occurs when a notification or indication from Google Maps arrives, I thought it could be a problem with the Zlink. I have tried several versions of Android Auto and the failure continues.

vivid 11 is updated to its latest stable version, what could it be? Canbus failure?

• @Alejandro Salazar We are wondering if you can let us know your order number, phone model and the current Android Auto version on  your phone so that we can better follow your issue. Your cooperation will be appreciated.

• Order SP-DA1963

test performed with 2 devices

Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra

Samsung Galaxys A52S

Android auto version 

10.0632844-release

10.26332224-release

the fault has started for approximately 20 days. Thanks

• @Alejandro Salazar We have forwarded the issue to our maunufaturer for further diagnosis, hope you can wait with understanding. Once we get the solution, we will message you.

• @Support Dasaita 

Thank you, I hope I can answer as soon as possible, the problem is quite annoying, it happens with any notification, maps, WhatsApp, etc...

I think I was able to make a capture replicating the failure, I have the file.
    trace-rk30sdk-RQ3A.210705.001-2023-09-06-19-10-08.perfetto-trace

I can email it to you if I can help
    If I can use any developer mode option to debug, tell me how and I can help the investigation

• @Alejandro Salazar Could you kindly send us email to the address support@dasaita.com?

• I have the same exact problem. Of note, I tried it with my wife's iphone and it does not do it. Seems to be isolated to android auto.

• @Russell Adams We have tried with our Apple Iphone in the meanwhile and the issue starts with the Android Auto version 10.2. XXXX. Our engineers are still studying in the issue and will reply you asap. Hope you can wait with patience.