Max10 PX6 Update MCU/Firmware

• I have Apps crashing on my MAX10PX6 because of Android Webview App.  As long as I do not update Android Webview App, Waze, Chrome, and other apps do not crash.  I read on the forums that this can be fixed by updating the firmware.  After reviewing the youtube channel and reading many of the forums, I think I need the latest MCU and firmware.  What is the latest MCU(version number) and firmware update (date or version number)?  Could you please provide the correct link for my unit for both of these?  What is the correct procedure so I do not brick the unit?  Thanks

• @S C mcu upgrade and rom.update are different things.

You need a rom.update. go to the firmware section of this forum and select the latest android 10 version for px6 (you can select either max or vivid versions - just different appearance)

• @Iker Gomez Thanks for the reply.  The first step of the How to Update Firmware post says "Download the firmware and MCU (on computer), and copy them to the empty USB disk"  So where do I get the correct MCU to put on the USB disk (in FAT32)?

• @S C Dont update the MCU if are not experiencing hardware issues.

Software issues are related to ROM build updates, which is your case.

MCU updates just include support for new canbus boxes/car models.

If you still want to update your MCU, Dasaita removed the MCU updates from the forum...in order they could control who and why a MCU upgrade is necessary.

• @S C You could send us the build number so that we can give your recommendation for the firmware.

• @Support Dasaita Sure.  Here's a picture of the build number

• @S C

MAX10 VersionMake Sure your unit is PX6 Andorid 10

HA3_rk3399_10.0_ota(20230803) 

https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/sy068zz4tgokutkfhuwkt/update.zip?rlkey=uuhukuun3882rz4cyqxsgs9k6&dl=0

If you have no idea of how to update. Here is the instruction.

https://www.dasaita.com/community/forum/topic/37249/how-update-firmware

• Hi how can i update to scout os from max 10 ?

• @San Huynh 

MAX10 VersionMake Sure your unit is PX6 Andorid 10

HA3_rk3399_10.0_ota(20230803) 

https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/sy068zz4tgokutkfhuwkt/update.zip?rlkey=uuhukuun3882rz4cyqxsgs9k6&dl=0

1.Please download the document through the link via your computer/laptop.

2.Please make sure to format the USB drive(FAT32 Format)/SD card before copying the update file to it.

3.Please ONLY put Update.zip & hmcu.img file into the USB drive/SD card,and then insert the USB drive to the USB cable.

*Please note that all data on this unit needs to be wiped before updating the system, so back up important date if necessary.

• @Support Dasaita

According to the instructions provided, there is only one zip, but inside the zip there is no hmcu.img file. Should I update only with the zip file inside the USB device without hmcu.img file?

Thanks

• @Wyatt Earp There is no need to update MCU, we would like to tell you that updating the MCU is only when some issues are detected on the hardware behavior of the unit.

MCU upgrades do not add new features to the unit. Usually just include support for new Canbus boxes (new supported car models)

• @Support Dasaita OK. Thank you! Is it possible to upgrade MAX10 device to MAX11 or MAX12?

• @Wyatt Earp We would like to tell you that they have different OS that it could not be switched. If you have MAX 10, you could just update to Vivid10 or Scout10. Your understanding will be appreciated. 

• Salve io ho un pax6 max10 e dopo l'aggiornamento non trovo più il logo della mia vettura ( peugeot) dove lo recupero.

• @Nello Satta Hi customer, you may need to change the logo on the Factory settings > enter 126 > Car logo to customize the logo.

Here is the link of the peugeot logo.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/xrrizzvd7h79ufk/logo_Peugeot.bmp?dl=0