The radio could not be turned on.

• 1) Please disconnect all the wiring and then reconnect the unit. For your reference, you could refer to the wiring diagram on our listing;

2) Please check the car fuse;

3) Please check the head unit’s fuse;

4) Please let us know whether you canhear any sound when you press the touch key;

5) Find a pin, press and hold the RST buttonfor 15 seconds to check if you can access the factory setup page. If successful, select factory reset  option and reboot the unit;

NOTE: Ensure that you press the RST button vertically and firmly. You should feel a slight press, or even hear a faint click. Please refer to the tutorial video provided below for further guidance:

6) If possible, please directly connect the unit to a 12V power supply and observe its performance. Connect ACC(pin 3) and B+(pin 16) to  positive pole of the the 12V power supply, and GND(pin 15) to the negative pole.

• My radio will not turn on for the most part, sometimes lights up the buttons on the left side of the screen but black screen. If it does turn on it will freeze the screen (eventually get lines across the screen) or make whatever is playing stay stuck skipping through the speakers where I have to pull over and shut car off. This started after doing last update on radio. Have had radio for about 2 years. Need a fix or replacement asap please. 

• @Nelson Vega Please kindly send us the order number and go to Settings > About machine to send the current Build Number and MCU version.

In the meanwhile, please let us know how long and how frequent does the issue happen?

• @Support Dasaita my radio has been completely going black or not turning on every day for the last 3 weeks. I cannot use it at all and it say mcu file not found so I can't send an mcu file. Order # SP-DA1200

• @Support Dasaita I've replaced the 15 amp fuse in the unit and it still just turns on randomly for a few minutes and either the screen freezes with lines going through it or it goes dark. 

• @Support Dasaita still waiting for a response?

• @Nelson Vega Sorry that we may have missed your message due to the heavy season. We found that you said the the head unit could be turned on randomly, could you go to Settings > About machine to send the current Build Number and MCU version?

• @Support Dasaita 

MCU : MTCE_HA_V3.78_1

Build #rk399-userdebug 10 QQ2A.200305.004.A1 eng.hct.20210906.100623 test-keys

• @Nelson Vega Sorry that the MCU is already the latest, would you kindly update the firmware.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/5w50x3fqkvhiv3f/ha3_rk3399_10.0_ota%2820230302%2B%E8%93%9D%E7%89%99MCU%29.zip?dl=0

Here is the instruction of how to proceed the update.

https://www.dasaita.com/community/forum/topic/37249/how-update-firmware