Cannot update VIVID Car launcher app anymore

• @Support Dasaita I have a problem with the Vivid app on my head unit. This issue has nothing to do with the manufacturer of my unit, but rather with the fact that the app doesn't have the latest version (7.1.3860) updated on the Google Play store. The app seems to pull the system update manifest from an external source, showing the potential update bar for app users. To sum up, if there is an APK with the latest version available that I could load to my system, that would resolve my issues. Additionally, updating the Google Play store repository will resolve this issue for other app users.

• @Maciej Zuchowski Please reflect your issue to the following email address: support@telenav.com

• @Support Dasaita I have tried mailing to support@telenav.com

but the do not respond/reply. I have the sme issue as @Maciej Zuchowski 

• @M qqradio Maybe you could search their website to check for it. The launcher on the Google play store is not us that we could help get resolved the problem, sorry for the inconvenience.

• @Support Dasaita and @Maciej Zuchowski 

I opened a call with Telenav and this is there reply :

"I am following up to inform you that the newest version has been uploaded to google play.

This should resolve any issues you have experienced in the past 2 weeks with uploading or installing newest version.

Please let us know if you are still having any issues.

Thank you,"

Vivid should now be able to be updated via google play.

• 2 / 2