Fw 7.2.4025 - 20240319.102515 - Google Maps left panel theme not aligned to head unit

• Dear @DasaitaSupport,

I just installed rk3399-userdebug 11 RQ3A 210705.001eng hct2.20240319.102515 release-keys and I got back left panel with Google maps.

I noticed that if I select "use same theme (dark/light) as the head unit", even if I choose "always light" on head unit setting, gmaps left panel stays dark. It never changes to light accordingly to head unit.

• @Mcgyver83 Hi customer, please show us some picture or a video to further demonstration, we will look into your problem accordingly.

• @Support Dasaita can I send the link via private channel?
    Can I send you an email?

• @Mcgyver83 Could you please send us a private message? Or you could send us to email support@dasaita.com and please attach the order number on the subject.

• @Support Dasaita done via private message.

• @Mcgyver83 depending on your version of Google Maps app, you can choose one of the following options to update the maps settings to Light theme:

1. open the Google Maps app 
    2. Tap your profile picture or initial -> Settings ->Theme.
    3. Select Always in light theme and tap Save
    1. open the Google Maps app.
    2. Tap your profile picture or initial -> Settings -> Navigation Settings.
    3. Scroll to “Map display.”
    4. Under Color scheme, tap Day:

Hope this helps.

• I'm interested in having the same theme (dark/light) as the head unit, to automatically adapt to the daytime.
    In the provided video I wanted to show that:
    - head unit was in auto-mode, light theme (morning time)
    - setting in Google Maps "same as devices" had the effect to render Google Maps with dark theme, but head unit was using light theme (auto).