Firmwares

• Here are the photos :

• @Ovidiu Stroe Here is the compatible firmware.

https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/aaqv1utd0wx0t2rl4kyeq/update.zip?rlkey=ria0tfcoxbcioqh2pb9z38tzg&dl=0

• Please provide the latest firmware for my head unit: 

Amazon Order# 112-6647675-7302629

• Hi Dasaita Support,

Could you please provide me with the latest MCU and firmware for my unit?

• @Ronald Balkema

MAX10 VersionMake Sure your unit is PX6 Andorid 10

HA3_rk3399_10.0_ota(20230803) 

https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/sy068zz4tgokutkfhuwkt/update.zip?rlkey=uuhukuun3882rz4cyqxsgs9k6&dl=0

There is no need to update the MCU if your head unit functions well.

MCU upgrades do not add new features to the unit.

• @gray corgi Please update the latest firmware.  https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/pg1lufz3853dp8b0kbz7k/update.zip?rlkey=2f3166mwdkei3zei2xzlqoea4&dl=0

• Hi Dasaita Support,

Could you please provide me with the latest MCU and firmware for my unit?

Head Unit System Info

• Hello, i have an px5 on Mitsubishi Asx 

Andoid 8

What update is for my Px5?

• @Roar H Please let us know if you have sufferred any malfuntion of the head unit.

We would like to tell you that updating the MCU is only when some issues are detected on the hardware behavior of the unit.

MCU upgrades do not add new features to the unit. Usually just include support for new Canbus boxes (new supported car models)

• @M C Would u please let us know your order number and platform so that we can better locate your order detail and give you more appropriate instruction? 

In the meanwhile, please let us know if you have sufferred any malfuntion of the head unit.

Your prompt reply will be appreciated.

• @Support Dasaita 

My Sygic navigation app is now just closing itself after a couple of minuts.

(Edit: This has been working for years prior to last update of the app)

i have tried to factory resetting the whole unit and installed the app again to see if that help but no luck. 

I were hoping that upgrading the Android version would help.

And yes i see now that i only asked for the mcu update. i forgot to type in the android update aswell.

• @Roar H Would you kindly go to Settings > About machine and give us a screenshot to show the build number and MCU? 

• @Support Dasaita 

build number and MCU

build and MCU number

• @Support Dasaita  We noticed that we haven't received a response from you in quite some time, and we wanted to check if the issue has been resolved. If it hasn't, kindly provide us with a list of all the current issues you're facing with the unit so that we can offer further assistance.

My apologies. I had restored my Scout 10 Version : PX6 Andorid 10 Version to the prior version [scout OS3.4 telenav_s4c_rk3399_10.0_ota(20230731)] so I do not any longer experience this screen unresponsive problem I had with the current version.

So the screen is now always responsive to touches like it always has.

The only issue I have is that when the headunit boots up cold, the AM/FM radio sound is "paused" and when Andriod Auto starts, no sound will play even if I push the play button on Pandora or other AA media app.

If I go into Radio mode, push the play button, and go back to Zlink (AA), then the sound comes on, until the next cold boot.

Is there a way to make the radio cold start to start playing automatically (not in pause mode)?

• @Roar H We are wondering if the version of your head unit is V840-8 Version. Your prompt reply will be appreciated.

• @Flame Red Could you send us a video to show us the situation that you mentioned so that we can forward to our engineer for investigation? 

• @Support Dasaita 

Where can i find this information on my unit?

• @Roar H You can find the information from your order detail, your cooperation will be appreciated. 

• @Support Dasaita 

I don't have this information anymore.

Is there any other way to check for this information? 

• @Support Dasaita Hi, does the new VIVID 11 firmware support custom logo now? Thanks.